• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ammo prices going...Up?

enbloc

Life Member Emeritus
NES Life Member
NES Member
I took a drive up to Shooter's Outpost after voting yesterday and was browsing through their 9mm ammo looking at the 147 grain offerings. I had picked up some Sig-Sauer V-Crown in 115 grain 2 months ago for $12.95 for a box of 20. It is now $15.95. That is a sizable increase.

Anyone else notice the same?

I took a drive up to Shooter's Outpost after voting yesterday and was browsing through their 9mm ammo looking at the 147 grain offerings. I had picked up some Sig-Sauer V-Crown in 115 grain 2 months ago for $12.95 for a box of 20. It is now $15.95. That is a sizable increase.

Anyone else notice the same?
Not sure about stores, but Targetsports had Wolf Gold 223 under 26 cents and 7.62x39 at under 20 cents per round...not sure I've seen anything touching that in a long time...brass 9mm FMJ is at like 17 cents or so.

FWIW WG still < $0.26/rd for prime members as of this a.m. With Trump in the WH and the Senate still red, I dont think we'll see much panic buying happening.

Not sure about stores, but Targetsports had Wolf Gold 223 under 26 cents and 7.62x39 at under 20 cents per round...not sure I've seen anything touching that in a long time...brass 9mm FMJ is at like 17 cents or so.

Maybe it was just Shooter's? That new addition and a new build on 101A ain't gonna build themselves for free...

Why not cash in on a little Dem-House hysteria? Maybe net a few bucks from those that are about to shit themselves and pay $3 more, even though others pass on it with a "meh, I'll go somewhere else".

Maybe it was just Shooter's? That new addition and a new build on 101A ain't gonna build themselves for free...

Could also be the type of ammo. Premium defense vs. range fodder...

I've seen Sig's ammo prices creeping up since the summer. They we're going for cheap during Sig days, etc at shops all over. They're .357Sig price was tough to beat. 9mm was as good as any.

Yeah, I should have collected more data on other ammo prices before posting this,
but my jaw dropped when I saw the $3 increase on the Sig and it covered up the pen in my shirt pocket...

Waiting on a case of Wolf Military Classic 9mm to be delivered Friday. Steel cased winter fodder.

Also just finished reloading 5900, 124gr 9mm FMJ. About 6000 more to go.....need MORE primers.....again.

Been buying Wolf Gold 223 all year, a case a month.

Winter loading schedule will be .45acp........buckets full.

Waiting on a case of Wolf Military Classic 9mm to be delivered Friday. Steel cased winter fodder.

Also just finished reloading 5900, 124gr 9mm FMJ. About 6000 more to go.....need MORE primers.....again.

Been buying Wolf Gold 223 all year, a case a month.

Winter loading schedule will be .45acp........buckets full.

You are a credit to Our Kind...

Back
Top Bottom