Ammo search engine

Would be cool if there was a "can it ship to...." drop down.
Yeah, trial and error. Put it in your shopping cart, attempt to checkout and put your state in the ship to section. Click next. See what happens. Many from Nevada for example, have no problem shipping to North East but will require an ID and a copy of your FID.

It seems as though this site only lists prices on ammo that is in stock, unlike TSUSA.
TSUSA lists unavailable ammo at unavailable prices:
They are not selling the above for $7.99 a box, if and when it comes back into stock.
Even though ammoseeks' prices are ridiculous, they are accurate, at least.

I hadn’t found ammoseek to be much reliable. Had a lot of false alerts, busted links and out of stock results. You’re probably better off using “Vaseline seek” and just jumping on NES classifieds or gunbroker.

Used it to find a lot of ammo myself when Target Sports dried up, no issues. Used it successfully for .308, 9mm, 45 and 12 gauge. Your mileage may vary.
tbh I gave up on it before ts dried up so maybe it is now a good resource. I saw the writing on the wall back then and planned accordingly.

Got all excited about a case of 9mm from this one site, then I read their “prohibited addresses” page :rolleyes:
Yeah trial and error on shipping. There are a lot that need photo ID plus FID and are ok shipping. Just have to hunt try some to find them once you find your caliber.

Ive found a few places with decent prices so far. Now the battle is to vet these sites. A few of them have very shoddy reviews.

Back
Top Bottom