Ammo shortage. Oh my gosh. We won't be safe !!!

Realtor MA

NES Life Member
NES Member
shelves empty? what is the cause? more at 11.

in our BREAKING NEWS report we consulted experts in the field and found that customers purchasing product lead to the empty shelves we saw at stores.

shelves empty? what is the cause? more at 11.

in our BREAKING NEWS report we consulted experts in the field and found that customers purchasing product lead to the empty shelves we saw at stores.

I never looked at it that way[rofl]

OH NOES!!!!

Diamant found some departments splitting orders between several different vendors to get the ammunition they need.

We had to buy from MORE THAN ONE company to get enough! HOLY ****! The world is collapsing!!!! [rofl]

-Mike

WTF are they teaching at journalism school these days? Beside communist propaganda, that is.

Talking with local police leaders, working to get to the bottom of what's behind the shortage and its impact on the public's safety.

And that is when I stopped reading. Police are not Leaders, that is a Mindset for the Sheep. Its a Paycheck nothing more. They like the rest of us are Human and faced with a SHTF situation they ( the leaders ) will run.

Funny my Ammo shelves are full, sorry to hear of this :)

I wish the ammo/gun companies would hold ALL shipments to PD's and MIL until they scream like little girls...

Yes! Break-top schofields for Police!

smith-wesson-schofield-revolver-7.jpg

They don't know what is behind this shortage? [thinking] I guess they've been suffering from a cranial-rectal inversion for the last couple weeks. With any luck, they will put their heads back in that same place before long.

Maybe they can borrow a few cases from DHS. Didn't they recently place an order for a few hundred trillion rounds of .40 S&W?

hmm couldn't be like Eddie Coyle said could it? I mean hey what's 1.6billion rounds of .308 5.56 and .4O sw hp sold to the feds gonna do to the supply chain ? Nothing really ..
[rofl]

Someone must have figured out how to turn lead into methamphetamine, like when there was that Sudafed shortage. Someone should get to the bottom of this.

Maybe they can borrow a few cases from DHS. Didn't they recently place an order for a few hundred trillion rounds of .40 S&W?

Nothing good could ever come from the .40S&W

Nothing good could ever come from the DHS.

Therefore, only good things could come from the DHS with .40S&W. That being, shitloads of KB's. [smile]

-I no longer own a .40 so I can be like that.-

Is journalism even a major in college? It should not be. If it is, I place it in the same position as turfgrass management, magic (yes you can major in that), puppetry (you can get a Masters degree in it from U. Conn.) and the best...mime.

Last edited:
I'll sell them some ammo at $2.50 a round if they pay from their personal account, not my fellow tax payers money.

FOUR HUNDRED trillion! And they were the super scary civilian killer boolits - designed to shoot right through schoolhouses and camoflage Carhartt jackets!

Back
Top Bottom