Ammo spam cans?

Fixxah

NES Member
Anybody have a few ammo spam cans they can spare? I don't want to buy the ammo to acquire them. Thanks.

You actually want the Spam cans that are opened?...we are talking about the sardine Ammo can once opened cannot be resealed variety correct?

Why would you want those?

I have one that is 1/2 empty and I can remove the rest to put in a sealable ammo can and let you have the spam can. Send me an Email.

Thanks guys. Yes I want the empty cans. They are for small parts and around the loading bench.

Thanks guys. Yes I want the empty cans. They are for small parts and around the loading bench.

You better tape the edges, they are like razor blades on most cans.

I've yet to open one and not get cut at some point. No matter how careful I try to be with them, I always suddenly look at my hand or arm and see a spot of blood from a small cut.

I've found the cans from canned hams work better as there are no sharp edges. They are smaller but less hazardous.

Another thing to look into would be a small plastic drawer set sold at your local Wally World. Three drawers that remove easily and deep enough to hold lots of small items common to reloading.

I store my extra press parts, decapping pins, extra dies, locknuts, case guages, allen wrenches ect. in them, and they are clear plastic so you can see whats in them.

If you want something to put small parts in for something you are working on then I would suggest getting some muffin trays. They are metal so chemicals do not effect them and they have plenty of space.

Back
Top Bottom