• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ammo supply warehouse

426wedge

NES Member
This is the email we sent to you. We can not ship to your residence must go to FFL.

Not too long ago, the New Attorney General of NY, decided to go on a rampage to stop all ammunition sales in NY STATE unless it is purchased thru an FFL or a NY certified ammo dealer. Ridiculous…we agree. We recently received a cease and desist order from the NY AG with threats of criminal lawsuits and fines. We held out as long as we could but sadly now we must ask all NY customers to have their purchases sent to either the closest FFL or an authorized ammo retailer near you. We have your order, and would love to send it but we must verify that it will be shipping to either of the options before we can release the shipment. I know, this pains us more than you know. Please shoot us a call or reply to this email to discuss where you would like to send your order, or sadly to cancel your order completely. We apologize for this inconvenience and we are working with various attorneys and possibly a class action lawsuit in order to overture these unconstitutional laws. In the meantime, we ask that you please continue to support AMMO SUPPLY WAREHOUSE by continuing to purchase from us. We promise to always keep up the fight for your rights.​

I ordered some ammo from them and they canceled it and gave me a refund. I e mailed them and got this response: sorry about the font. I don't live in NY

What'd they say when you called them because surely you called the vendor to resolve an issue before posting on an internet forum.

Back
Top Bottom