AmmoMan

Folks, I did a search on this and found nothing, So I am asking is AmmoMan still in business? The webpage shows a Nashua, NH address, Phone not going through.

The only Ammoman I'm awae of is in NJ. They were one of the first to be forced to sign the MA AG "consent decree" many years ago, so no MA sales.

AmmoMan.com - Cheap Gun Ammo with Free Shipping is still an active website.

If you go to the bottom and click about that website shows this address

AmmoMan.comOne Tara Blvd., Ste 200
Nashua, NH 03062

of course the signed the consent decree they are or were in New Jersey Which isworse than Massachusetts

Interesting. I used Ammoman yearsss back out of NJ. many a cases from them back in the day. I had mine shipped to VT at the time. will have to check them out again if they have moved up to Nashua.

If you go to the bottom and click about that website shows this address

AmmoMan.comOne Tara Blvd., Ste 200
Nashua, NH 03062

of course the signed the consent decree they are or were in New Jersey Which isworse than Massachusetts
Weird, his home page says NJ then the page you posted is in Nashua! Color me confused.

Thank You, To all that responded, I could care less about Mass. I live in New Hampshire!!!
I know. I sent them a message off their website asking where they are located and if local NH residents can order and pickup.

The website has a 2020 copyright, so that implies that they existed at the beginning of 2020. The business may be a victim of CV-19 however.

There telephone and fax still show a NJ area code.

But that could be a cell phone.
You can bring your phone numbers with you when you move and if it is VOIP, it's automatic.

When I got my cell phone, I specified a Boston/Brookline number. Same with my Ooma VOIP number. I've never lived in Boston and moved out of Brookline >60 yrs ago as a small child. Phone numbers no longer indicate where someone is really located.

I just received an Email reply from Ammoman. Quoted in full below.

Hi Len,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We no longer have store front you can visit and we ship out of our fulfillment center located in Tennessee.

We're sorry we cannot assist you with local pickup of ammo.

Have a great day.

Janet

AmmoMan.com
Call: (856) 767-8835
Text: (856) 767-8835
Fax: (856) 767-3877

Back
Top Bottom