• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anderson Arms Lowers in Palmer

FPrice

Retired Zoomie
NES Life Member
NES Member
Looks like Nick's Sporting in Palmer is carrying AA lowers. Complete lowers with stock and closed or open trigger guards, stripped lowers, and LPKs.

1. Price???

2. With our without eFA-10 (I know it's not required, but some dealers have been known to require it for lowers in the past)

Nice to see more and more dealers selling them. I just learned of another one yesterday that’s only like 20 minutes from my house

IF you can find a pre-Healy Noveske.

And if you, please let me know.

They’re out there…

They’re out there…

I know the seller personally. Nice guy and all.

But his prices are a "bit" high for most of us working men and soon-to-be (maybe) retirees.

wat? anderson stripped on sale is like, what, a $39? plus lower kit for $40, plus $50 transfer fee. grr.
does not add up to $300 nowaynohow.
It does when you factor in the sellers risk of large legal fees to deal with pro$ecution for a non-crime.

Would you buy a lower for $39 if it came with a contract obligating you to pay, without limit, any legal fees or compromise settlement fines imposed on the seller by the AG?

Okay, more of them for the rest of us.
for a $300?
here it is, at not on sale price:
and, here:

when you go through all the hoops and transfer etc to get what you want - to save $50 on the stripped lower price is really the least important thing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom