Andover Sportsman's Club

AndyJM58

NES Member
Hello,

I am preparing a membership application for the Andover Sportsman's Club. Unfortunately, I do not have a sponsor. If anyone from NES would be willing to sponsor me I'd appreciate it.
We could meet up, grab a coffee or whatever first if desired.

May 12th is the next oppoirtunity for admission so I hope to make that date.

Thank you,
Andy

Hello,

I am preparing a membership application for the Andover Sportsman's Club. Unfortunately, I do not have a sponsor. If anyone from NES would be willing to sponsor me I'd appreciate it.
We could meet up, grab a coffee or whatever first if desired.

May 12th is the next oppoirtunity for admission so I hope to make that date.

Thank you,
Andy

You don't need a sponsor Andy, your LTC will do just fine.
This. I walked in on trap night not knowing anyone. Filled out app and showed up when they were doing the new memberships. Still dont know anyone [laugh]

Know anyone yet?
[laugh] Not really lol. Im a bamboo shooter (shoots and leaves). My trap career was pretty short lived though. Ive probably got maybe a dozen trips under my belt. I should prob get back into it but I have to admit its been a good 3 years, maybe more. There was a guy who for a time seemed like we had the same schedule as it seemed every time I was there he was as well. Seemed like a good guy, always had interesting guns that he would offer to let me shoot. Havent seen him in a while though. No one to blame but myself though, Ive been pretty anti-social my whole life.

Back
Top Bottom