• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Angstadt Roller Delay?

ReluctantDecoy

NES Member
Anyone see this yet? Angstadt releasing a roller delay 9mm. Looks to be a side charger too. If this can shoot anywhere as nice as an MP5 and have LRBHO, then I'm very interested.

I have an MP5 and it is a super smooth. low recoil shooter. Far, far superior to my 9mm AR. I would expect the Angstat to shoot just as well but its not cheap

Last edited:
I have an MP5 and it is a super smooth. low recoil shooter. Far, far superior to my 9mm AR. I would expect the Angstat to shoot just as well but its not cheap

Yeah, I agree. I had a Keltec Sub2000 9mm which was simple blowback. Not that it was harsh or anything, but the difference between that and my MP5 clone is night and day where the MP5 is just so much more fun to shoot. Hope that they sell the upper of this kit and that it works on any dedicated AR9 lower.

On the positive side, you could limb a few low branches on a maple with that top rail...

Angstadt-Arms-MDP-9-Pistol-Right.png

I've got an Uzi. Folding stock. I was amazed how bad the recoil is into your face with that thing. It's brutal. Especially in 9mm. I've also got a Sub2K. Recoil is negligible. It's all in how the recoil energy is utilized. We're talking a 9mm here.

Back
Top Bottom