• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Another company with balls

****ing awesome!

For "civilian" customers residing in New York:
At your choice, we will:

complete your order and ship to a dealer of your choice outside of NY
refund your payment in full
hold your items here for up to 6 months, at no charge - if you are in the process of leaving NY and taking residence in another state.

For LE/Govt customers in New York:

Your orders have been cancelled.

Unfortunately, as long as there is profit to be made from selling to LEO and FEDs, someone will do it.

I am guessing that major retailers, such as Smith and Wesson are not following the lead of these smaller companies because bigger companies are publicly traded and have share holders to be accountable to - just a thought - don't know if it carries any weight?

I am guessing that major retailers, such as Smith and Wesson are not following the lead of these smaller companies because bigger companies are publicly traded and have share holders to be accountable to - just a thought - don't know if it carries any weight?

Yup. Only Sturm Ruger and S&W Holding Company are public. Freedom is wholey owned by Cerubus, but they are going to be sold off, as Cerubus has said publicly that they wish to divest in their firearm companies....

sent from the Times Two Tavern via Nexus 7

For "civilian" customers residing in New York:
At your choice, we will:

-complete your order and ship to a dealer of your choice outside of NY
-refund your payment in full
-hold your items here for up to 6 months, at no charge - if you are in the process of leaving NY and taking residence in another state.

The ban on sales to NY Gov't is cool and all, but the last of these three is really big for me. That really shows a lot of class. I know that every little bit helps, but when I hear these smaller companies banning sales to Gov't agencies, the first thing I wonder is how many sales they actually made to these agencies in the first place. I certainly won't knock any of them for it, quite the opposite, but I do still wonder.

Back
Top Bottom