Another Dem from California, who's a moron

This guy is the same idiot who Tucker destroys every time he comes on his show. I don’t care if he offers $1,000 or $1M for an AR, some things cannot be bought. There’s an inherent drive to never ever become like Venezuela.

Every example the author gave were situations where the victims never stood a chance in gun free zones except for the taco truck guy who was failed by the system. He saw a guy with a sawed off shotgun (presumably a federal crime), said something, and the guy was free to murder him three months later. But let's go ahead and blame everyone who didn't do it.

Oxymoron,Military style semi automatic rifle well which is it? You guys know the rest. And I think it's going to cost a lot more than 15 billion as nobody has a clue to how many Ar's,AK47/74,Styer and the multitude of other manufacturers semi auto rifles. Not to mention the factions that won't turn in their weapons that will most likely cause a revolt that will make the Civil War look like a garden party.

I'll fully agree as long as this turd signs a "safety contract". As long as he guarantees everyone's complete safety and will be fully culpable if he's wrong, then he had my full support. Meaning ban every firearm but if someone gets stabbed to death, beaten to death or any other violent death then this guy is fully responsible. I mean according to him, by banning guns it ensures everyone will be safe so why wouldn't he put his money where his mouth is?

Oh yeah, and I know I'm preaching to the choir here, that "Australia got it right" argument has already been eviscerated so that's not a successful argument on their end. Try doing research, asshat

Where does he think he'll be hiding safe and snug while this is going on?
And for the rest of his life after ?
These people don't really think this stuff through.

New article on NBC: Questions and answers with the lawmaker who wants your assault weapons

“Swalwell: It's something I've given a lot of thought to over the last 10 years working as a prosecutor who saw the devastating effects that an assault weapon could do to someone's body, leaving almost little chance of surviving if you are hit.‘

“Then when you think about the features, a pistol grip which allows you to essentially spray a crowd...”

“I'd make sure we get rid of detachable magazines and the pistol grip — to me that’s the feature that make it most deadly.”

New article on NBC: Questions and answers with the lawmaker who wants your assault weapons

“Swalwell: It's something I've given a lot of thought to over the last 10 years working as a prosecutor who saw the devastating effects that an assault weapon could do to someone's body, leaving almost little chance of surviving if you are hit.‘

“Then when you think about the features, a pistol grip which allows you to essentially spray a crowd...”

“I'd make sure we get rid of detachable magazines and the pistol grip — to me that’s the feature that make it most deadly.”

Thanks! Definitely an article worth reading for anyone looking to see where the Left is going to go next. This little bitch is going for broke.

Back
Top Bottom