• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Another gem from Salon

“I own a 12 gauge Remington pump-action shotgun, a .32 revolver, a .38 revolver, a .22 bolt action rifle I inherited from my grandmother, and a .177 bolt action rifle my brother gave me. I’ve never owned a semiautomatic weapon. Not even one. The last one I shot was an M-14 in the Army in 1965.” Lol. And f*** you.

what a f**king pussy, I'm sorry but I'm all out of patience for these leftists peddling this crap "no we don't want to take away all of your guns"
yes they do and enough of them have been caught on tape saying it, that it should be regularly thrown in their faces and they should be told to shut the f up

"Then they go after you for mis-using, or mis-interpreting gun language. Define an “assault weapon!” AR-15 style rifles aren’t “assault weapons” because they don’t have “select fire.” On and on they go, down the rabbit hole of military-macho-gun-speak. One recent “review” in Tactical Life Magazine of something called the CMMG MkG Banshee AR Pistol described it as having such features as “Radial-Delayed blowback operating system . . . ambidextrous charging handles, sling plates and safeties as well as Tailhook Mod 2 arm braces from Gear Head Works . . . a five-inch, 4140 chrome-moly barrel with .578×28-tpi muzzle threading for devices like suppressors, and a knurled thread protector . . . a full-length top rail, M-LOK slots on the sides and a hand stop on the bottom.” My goodness! You would think that would be enough stuff for any self-respecting assault weapon! But no! There is more! “CMMG then installs a mil-spec-style single-stage trigger as well as a Magpul MOE pistol grip.”"

And there it is...the dumbest thing I've read in a long time. And I've read a lot of dumb things

I was thinking about this article more as I was wiping my guns down after a damp range day and the only real answer to this guy’s point is ‘yes. I do like them because they’re efficient tools to kill people’. I don’t plan on killing anyone. I’m not a murderer. I’m not a school shooter. I’m not a terrorist. I like to shoot at the range because it’s fun to push myself to be better at a skill. The fact that the skill can be used to defend myself, my family, my friends etc from criminals, terrorists, zombies or a tyrannical government if needed IS part of the appeal. Hey, golf is fun but it ain’t gonna do shit for you if you’re in a crisis. If I’m ever in the horrific position of having to use my guns for their intended purpose I’m glad I can and f*** you to anyone who has a problem with it. Don’t impose your victim mentality on me.

I was thinking about this article more as I was wiping my guns down after a damp range day and the only real answer to this guy’s point is ‘yes. I do like them because they’re efficient tools to kill people’. I don’t plan on killing anyone. I’m not a murderer. I’m not a school shooter. I’m not a terrorist. I like to shoot at the range because it’s fun to push myself to be better at a skill. The fact that the skill can be used to defend myself, my family, my friends etc from criminals, terrorists, zombies or a tyrannical government if needed IS part of the appeal. Hey, golf is fun but it ain’t gonna do shit for you if you’re in a crisis. If I’m ever in the horrific position of having to use my guns for their intended purpose I’m glad I can and f*** you to anyone who has a problem with it. Don’t impose your victim mentality on me.

Now don't you feel 'embarrassed'? [rofl]

He's entirely entitled to his opinions, and in fact, is entitled to affecting policy change to that end, but according to the rules of the Constitution.

So, he should use his bully pulpit to lobby for a change the Constitution, which is the only way that Gun Control is legitimate.

Someone tell this soyboy that a German 1914 Luger pistol and a Colt 1911 .45ACP pistol are both semi-automatic in operation..[rofl]
But because his family and he own them they are NOT the semi-automatic killers like the rest of what Americans own![slap]
This miss informed libtard, better gun owner than the rest of us. Is an idiot!

People kill, it's that simple.
If you want to ban what murderers use in the act.
You had better start with peoples hands and then move onto rocks. LOL[puke]
Your going to need another planet to put everything you plan to ban on....[cheers]

Last edited:
I would never read a Salon article and find the BS written in bathroom stalls to be more credible journalism than Salon.
While the definition of ‘a good time’ may not jive with my definition of a good time, I agree.

Back
Top Bottom