Another new guy

asp

NES Member
Hi All, my name is Anthony. I do not currently own nor have a permit for any firearms of my own, but I'll be taking a class and applying for my LTC A ALP in the very near future. My father, V73SP, and several friends suggested this site to me and it has helped with quite a lot of research so far. I'm looking forward to joining the sport.

Welcome to the forum, thanks for becoming a green member and supporting it.
Best of luck on the LTC process and hope to see you in the discussions.

Enjoy

Thanks for the welcomes. I don't have any skeletons in my closet and I live in a 'green' town; I'm hoping it all goes smoothly.

Thanks again guys. I really have been learning a lot but mostly lurking still. I don't know that I know enough of the laws or equipment to contribute yet. I'm still sponging.

Right now I plan to take the class at Worcester PRC on 3/27 where my father's a member, apply for my LTC A ALP, then once that's granted probably join New Bedford R&G as it's less than 10 minutes from my house. I'll update my status as things truck along.

Last edited:
Welcome. I've been here a couple of years and my sponge is still absorbing info. You never ougrow your need for knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom