• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Another of those "few bad apples" we're never done hearing about.

ECSO deputy accused of urinating in girl's mouth, FDLE says there may be more victims

An Escambia County Sheriff's Office deputy who was arrested last week is accused of urinating into the mouth of a young girl multiple times over the span of nearly two years.

Jerome Zaid, 33, was arrested Friday and charged with one count of battery of a child and one count of sexual battery of a child under 12 years of age.

A warrant for his arrest, released Monday morning, details several instances where Zaid allegedly urinated into the mouth of girl, now age 5, from October 2017 through July 2019.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement is investigating the case, and the agency said in a news release Monday afternoon that agents believe Zaid victimized at least two children under the age of 6, both of whom he had frequent contact with.

ECSO deputy accused of urinating in girl's mouth, FDLE says there may be more victims

Oh, it was not urine coming out of his snake into her mouth.

rapist.jpeg

Zaid's mugshot is exempt from release under Florida law because he is a law enforcement officer.

ddd25bdcc9b156390f5fdd78d98aec49528bd4996a0d9f71005a3c06d8d8ab93.jpg

To be clear, I don't believe that anyone's mug shot should be made public until they're convicted. The media posts it and the accused is condemned publicly whether or not they're actually guilty. But this little perk is just FR.

C'mon, I know you can shoot better than that.

True. That was just my anger at this dude for violating a child. I’d prolly go back and put one behind his ear just to make sure.

feed him a shitload of coumadin hang him upside down by toes and have black belts take turns beating him with a reed

and not those strip mall black belts, we should get some 1990s WKF black belts to do it

That doesn't always work out. The priest in Ma., Jeffry Dahmer, their are many more examples.
Dahmer was not in PC when he was killed.

He petitioned the warden to get put into Gen Pop.

It was there where Christopher Scarver beat him to death with a mop handle.

Probably a bad idea for a man with an "appetite" for black men to be in Gen Pop.

I guess I was wrong about Dahmer being in PC, but I'm pretty sure the Ma. priest was in PC when he was killed.

Back
Top Bottom