• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Another P365 Thread - Grips

not new guy

NES Member
Does anyone have any experience with the Mischief Machine grips for these? Specifically the Alpha? Any of the other aluminum grips for that matter?

In my quest to dump more money into a P365 platform gun than any man ever has I ordered the MM Alpha XL earlier this week, on the belief that it's appreciably thinner than the MM Omega, and the Icarus offering(s). I currently have a Wilson XL grip on it, and also the Wilson non-XL and the stock P365 grip, but wanted to see what the AL grips were about since I like the rest of the gun so much. It sounds like the Alpha XL is about the same size as the factory XL - anybody confirm?

The biggest pita about the aluminum grips - aside from having to work X hours to pay for them - is the fact that the holsters aren't compatible. So I have 2 different ones on order, one supposedly shipping in ~7 weeks and the other in 8-9 weeks. This on top of the standard holster I already have, and that I'll now need to build another gun for. [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom