Another question about firearm attorneys...

I have seen posts where people recommend keeping the # of a good attorney in the event of ever neeeding to use deadly force. Do you need to form an initial client attorney relationship first?? Is it ok to just call them out of the blue if you get into trouble??
thanks

Are you planning something?

Personally I have a few in my cell phone. If needed I would go down the list. I know at least one that has an "emergency" pager.

It's always best to have some kind of relationship with them, but crim defense attorneys are fairly used to emergency calls from new clients.

I have seen posts where people recommend keeping the # of a good attorney in the event of ever neeeding to use deadly force. Do you need to form an initial client attorney relationship first?? Is it ok to just call them out of the blue if you get into trouble??
thanks

They'll be happy to take your money either way... [smile]

It's always best to have some kind of relationship with them, but crim defense attorneys are fairly used to emergency calls from new clients.

Yes... so that you have their cell phone number. Bad things usually happen outside of office hours.

Back
Top Bottom