• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Another scam to watch for.....pretty bold and seems to be working too

This actually happened to a guy at my job. He looked paniced and said someone called him and said his father was kidnapped and cant talk because theh broke his jaw. He called his father minutes later and was OK.

Cue Liam Nielsen "I have a certain set of skills..."

you mean RABIDLY ANTI GUN Liam Neeson? [sad2]
I do not watch him anymore, and you shouldn't either.

Liam Neeson's anti-gun rant in the aftermath of the Paris terrorist attacks didn't escape notice by the company that provided firearms for use in the movie Taken 3. PARA USA has announced that it will no longer provide firearms for any movie in which Neeson appears.

Saying it “regrets its decision to provide firearms for use in the film,” PARA made the announcement on its Facebook page

Last edited:
I play with the scammers and keep talking, press a couple of keys on the phone, then tell them my buddy in Nevada with the Reaper Drone program has them located and he is sending the a hellfire missile shortly. Some hang up, some ask questions, and one tell me what color shirt he had on so I could locate him on the post strike footage. [smile]

I'd just troll them. so not believable. Go ahead bro, rape her first. I want to hear it. Do it you pussy DO IT. **** you, click.

what kind of retard would drive around wiring 10K to these dolts and never once think to call or text his ****ing daughter and see if she's ok?

I don't really feel bad for stupid people when they get taken by scammers, unless they're elderly or something.

- - - Updated - - -

that guy blew $10k on hookers and blow and made this crap up

^ seriously

My uncle was VERY close to sending 5K to someone to spring me from jail in Canada. He was really convinced that they had me up there, and somehow he was my way out. Lucky for him, he got me on the phone. I was just about to go somewhere too, and he might have done it.

alternatively the guy threw $10k at hookers and blow, then needed an excuse to tell his wife [rofl]

I'd just troll them. so not believable. Go ahead bro, rape her first. I want to hear it. Do it you pussy DO IT. **** you, click.

what kind of retard would drive around wiring 10K to these dolts and never once think to call or text his ****ing daughter and see if she's ok?

I don't really feel bad for stupid people when they get taken by scammers, unless they're elderly or something.

- - - Updated - - -

^ seriously

This, all of it.....

My uncle was VERY close to sending 5K to someone to spring me from jail in Canada. He was really convinced that they had me up there, and somehow he was my way out. Lucky for him, he got me on the phone. I was just about to go somewhere too, and he might have done it.

I'll go halvsies if you PM me his phone number.

Last year the local pd call looking for the donations that i do most years to 2 or 3 programs..i went off on some rant then called the pd to inform them of the scam(also to see if it was a scam) they transfered me to the guy i went off on...i felt so dumb. Most of my incoming phone calls are BS.

- - - Updated - - -

As far as kidnapping/ransom scams thats somewhere between stupid crazy and full retard...must work though.

Last year the local pd call looking for the donations that i do most years to 2 or 3 programs..i went off on some rant then called the pd to inform them of the scam(also to see if it was a scam) they transfered me to the guy i went off on...i felt so dumb. Most of my incoming phone calls are BS.

- - - Updated - - -

As far as kidnapping/ransom scams thats somewhere between stupid crazy and full retard...must work though.

How much did you end up giving him?

Plenty of folks out there that just react. Heck, a woman at the church I used to go to got TOTALLY scammed for a good chunk of $ she didn't have on one of those "we'll write you a check for more than the amount" scams several years ago.

She told me and I was DUMBFOUNDED she didn't know it was a scam going in. ????? Who writes a check for more than the amount in the modern era??? This isn't like having someone cash a check that's been signed-over 5x like they did back in the 70's.

I have a friend that fell for the Nigerian scam, even after his adult daughter told him not to do it he still sent the money reasoning that it had to be true. Needless to say he is not internet savvy.

I'm confused as to how this actually works or who this works on...
“She was screaming, ‘Dad -- they’re, they’re taking me in a van,’” Lutes said. “‘I don’t know what they’re going do. Help me!’”
who was screaming? Does the father not recognize that it wasn't his daughter's voice? Why didn't he just try to call his daughter? How, on his long drive to Mexico, did he not think to call?

I had a nigerian call me once and leave a voicemail on my phone, he claimed he was from the FBI and that I owed the IRS taxes or something, but his english was so broken and monotone that I couldn't stop laughing at it. I'm kicking myself for not recording it, that's how comically bad it was.

Back
Top Bottom