• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Another scammer on Armslist rant

Last edited:
I have found Armslist has the highest number of corrupt sellers and the highest number of unreliable buyers. I have dealt with about 15 sellers on Armslist. 13 of them were frauds which I easily figured out. I will only buy from sellers who will transfer through dealers-I will even pay the cost. I require the name of the dealer and I look up the dealer's phone number myself to confirm legitimacy. Once the gun is at the dealer, I make payment online, or by mail. Once payment is received, gun is shipped. The two that I purchased from that way went fine. One scammer tried giving me a friend's phone number, stating he was a local gun store owner. The "dealer name" did not come up in a search - busted.

As a seller, I found Armslist buyers to be the most unreliable. 22 out of 26 buyers who said " I will take it", never did. I refused to travel to meet a buyer because of this. They come to me or I don't bother. Even with that, I had 4 tell me that they are on they way to me, but somehow never arrived. LOL

Last edited:
http://1000phones.com/phone/1-318-582-0598
[rofl]
English Bulldog Puppies added 7 new photos.
November 8, 2015 ·
Cute english bulldog puppies available
I will send pictures of them for u to see and rest on delivery of puppy serious inquires only
INTERESTED PERSONS SHOULD SEND US A TEXT AND MESSAGE US.
OR BETTER STILL,
TEXT OR EMAIL (318) 582-0598
([email protected])
http://buyusedguns.net/viewlisting.php?view=3021

Seriously???? Thread winner, right there!! Maybe I can get a free puppy with my Desert Eagle! [laugh2]
That's awesome.

Last edited:
Does the gun come with a bag of weed?

https://medium.com/@milenesuby/cannabis-is-not-dangerous-and-should-be-legalized-29aed205e850

CANNABIS IS NOT DANGEROUS AND SHOULD BE LEGALIZED. CHEAP TOP SHELF MEDICAL MARIJUANA AND RELATED PRODUCTS AVAILABLE. YOU CAN PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR A DISCREET DELIVERY. TEXT OR EMAIL (318) 582–0598 ([email protected])

Or maybe you can buy his Glock

http://floridagunclassifieds.com/listing/glock-29sf-custom-10mm-reserve-lowered-glock-29sf/

Glock 29SF Custom 10mm. Reserve lowered Glock 29SF

Manufacturer: Glock
City: Kissimmee
Willing to Ship to FFL?: Yes, Maybe
Phone Number: (318) 582-0598
Email Address: [email protected]
Listed: June 22, 2016 9:42 pm
Expires: This ad has expired

(him) you don't get to make the rules here

(me) Lol. I see you're also selling pot, Glock 29's, and English Bulldog puppies. You must be very busy.

(him) you are a dummy, those are ads from long ago. haven't you ever sold something apart from your pistol before? I wonder what you are digging behind my back. keep yourself busy doing that if you like

(him) It will only end up making a coward of you

NES...I'm open to suggestions on a response...
couldn't wait...
(me) Can I get an extended warranty for my Toyota if I buy the pistol? Or maybe a free dog?

(him) 772.jpg

(me) So no free dog then?

Last edited:
Not sure if your point. That gun is being sold in Texas and the Armslist guy says he's in Nantucket. He stole the photo and reposted it as his own. That's how scams work.

Was pointing out his feedback.
hard to tell if s/he is cam or not, since s/he has so many + for the last year .

When did the US Army send their soldiers undercover? What is the big deal in Nantucket? Oh wait, I don't have the clearence to know.
If a soldier is "Undercover" (very, very unusual) they always have a cover story and the cover story is always true.

So pretty anyone who says they can't tell you what they were doing is a liar. Including this "solder."

That's tooo funny...if this is the guy selling the desert eagle 44 mag for $850 "join, or die" I was ready to buy it...he said he was from Edgartown, Ma. (Martha's Vineyard) I told him only way I would do it if he had an FFL call my FFL have them trade info and ship it...he told me he doesn't have FFL...by the way the number he uses to text back and forth is a Louisiana number. I smelled scam all over it. It's funny I actually had him agree to sell it to me for 750. If the deal is too good to be true chances are it's not. Save your money and time look for something else.

50 posts and no one has quoted "there once was a man from nantucket........."

nes is slipping

...His Desert Eagle was so small he could tuck it.

Enraged was he most after clicking "New Posts",

Those NES jerks can all suck it!

Last edited:
50 posts and no one has quoted "there once was a man from nantucket........."

nes is slipping
I spent two days in a Boston courtroom waiting to testify in a case about a Nantucket facility. They never got to me. I was really, really, looking forward to referring to the person I worked with on island as "the man from Nantucket" in court.

Thanks. I did a tineye search and came up empty before.

Translation:

"Seller" stole a photo of a Desert Eagle from Gun Broker.

NES member "Oilspill" searched for the sellers photo on "TinEye".

TinEye is a website where you can look to see all the places on the internet where a photo has been.

If a seller is as sketchy as he sounds - be suspicious.

A good Samaritan should inform that poor army guy that his photo is all over the internet being used to scam people.

If you want to see a real photo: ask them to hold up a recent newspaper like hostages do.

Or say: "fold a $1 bill in half and put it next to the gun in the photo" (example)

If you think he is from Africa - tell him to put a 5 cent nickel on the barrel. Most don't carry US pocket change in the Congo.

Im ****ing pumped, Im picking up a sweet DE when I go to the island this weekend. The guy even threw in some dogs, but they seem high [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom