Another scary AR15 story

No. I'm saying STOP FEEDING THE TROLLS. You know they are going to eRmAgAwD aH GeWn.

I refuse to give another plank (scientific term). When someone says 'we can agree to disagree', I say, 'no, if you prevail in the argument, 5 dudes are going to die at my door, or my family dies'. 'If you want my guns, come and take them yourself, don't send some poor dude to his slaughter. I'm better than they are, I used to train them, I'll be fighting for my home, they are begrudgingly bidding for a paycheck.' So, no, we can't agree to disagree.

So if you have a buddy who wants to 'make a statement', slap him across the face and tell him to just stop. If you won't, and I'm close enough, I'll do it if you won't.
If you're referring to the teeny-tiny unit of measurement, you misspelled, "planck."

/nerd proofreader mode.

As for the pile of corpses on your threshold...are you for, or against people doing the OC thing? Seriously... I'm not tracking if you want people to carry ARs (where not prohibited by law), or not.

If you're referring to the teeny-tiny unit of measurement, you misspelled, "planck."

/nerd proofreader mode.

As for the pile of corpses on your threshold...are you for, or against people doing the OC thing? Seriously... I'm not tracking if you want people to carry ARs (where not prohibited by law), or not.
Yes, you are a nerd, to not only know what I was referencing, but to realize I misspelled it.

What I'm saying is there can't be a 'debate' on gun control. Because one side wants to ban them, the end result is taking them. So, you can't 'agree to disagree', because if Pro 2A side wins, you just don't buy or touch a gun, the other side ends up with dudes in a stack outside your door (at least at the theoretical limit).

I'm also against OC at least at this time when the entire cake is teetering on the edge of a precipice. Now is the time to get people on our side who are on the fence, get enough precedent law in place, since no one believes in the Constitution anymore, that it would take generations to untangle.

Sorry, but I respectfully disagree.

A right that cannot be exercised is not a right.
These are the fools that will continue to try to take away your rights every step of the way until you have none.

You will never be able to "negotiate" with them. The goal is power and authority.

You always hear the same argument, "I grew up around guns, but I don't want to see someone on the street with one".
Ignoring the constant attacks on your rights (not just gun rights either) and you may wake up one day and have none.

It doesn't matter whether the guy was near a bus stop...he could have been at a church or near a Walmart. The result would have been the same...man with a firearm.

Every time we give in the beacon of freedom gets a little dimmer. Do we want to live in the light or the dark?
And I disagree with your premise. The 30% in the middle are the ones who effect change. Stunts like this do not help.

And I disagree with your premise. The 30% in the middle are the ones who effect change. Stunts like this do not help.
Some rights are strengthened through exercise.
Some are weakened through exercise.

This is one of those cases where it is not hard to tell which category the action falls into.

This is one of those cases where it is not hard to tell which category the action falls into.
really? Convincing the middle is achieved by carrying an AR15 around a school bus stop? We're doomed.

It's not a stunt, it's a law abiding citizen abiding by the law. If it forces the issue, to rewrite a law, which then gets contested to a higher court, then so be it. If open carry is not prohibited, then there is no exceptions for "FEELINGS" IN exercising that right.
The "stunts" that do not help, are people who are "part of the gun culture as they say" siding with the very people who would disarm them completely without batting an eye......IF THEY COULD.

The anti gun/anti rights crowd MUST be put in their place, by whatever means necessary, and it is long past time for the Supreme Court to weigh in on these issues and settle this BS once and for all and there needs to enforcement of the law/decision with severe penalties for the politicians and citizens who violate it.

As pointed out above YOU CANNOT REASON WITH THE ANTI GUN GRABBERS. They will incrementally diminish your rights until there is nothing left.......NOTHING, ZERO, ZIP, NADA.

I'll bet you'd think it was ok for some half assed government hired gun to stand guard over a bus stop. Government doesn't have any more authority than a citizen, no matter how much they pretend to, THEY WORK FOR AND DERIVE THEIR AUTHORITY FROM THE CONSENT OF THE PEOPLE.

We the people are the supreme......NOT GOVERNMENT.

Last edited:

I'll take "Safe-Non Committal Answers" for 800 Alex.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

If you disagree with the guy's actions, then just say so.

I disagree because I fall in to the "Strategist" camp - most concerned about keeping and gaining territory.

Idealists are willing to die on the hills of "it my right" without thinking of the practical implications, as long as their motive is pure (such as "The 2A is my carry permit")

I'll bet you'd think it was ok for some half assed government hired gun to stand guard over a bus stop. Government doesn't have any more authority than a citizen, no matter how much they pretend to, THEY WORK FOR AND DERIVE THEIR AUTHORITY FROM THE CONSENT OF THE PEOPLE.
The government does indeed have more authority than a citizen as a matter of practice.

Compare your authority to fly armed or carry on your person in a MA school to that of the government.

Authority is only as strong as the force backing it. For society to function, the govt needs more authority that any one individual, but less authority that the people as a group.

And remember, there is a reason it is called "law enFORCEment".

Question authority and the authorities will question you.

I disagree because I fall in to the "Strategist" camp - most concerned about keeping and gaining territory.

Idealists are willing to die on the hills of "it my right" without thinking of the practical implications, as long as their motive is pure (such as "The 2A is my carry permit")

The government does indeed have more authority than a citizen as a matter of practice.

Compare your authority to fly armed or carry on your person in a MA school to that of the government.

Authority is only as strong as the force backing it. For society to function, the govt needs more authority that any one individual, but less authority that the people as a group.

And remember, there is a reason it is called "law enFORCEment".

Question authority and the authorities will question you.
Spoken like a true communist, ^^^^^^^ and that mindset has had you and most others in MA looking over your shoulder or crawling under a rock your entire lives. It's comical. You and most others here wouldn't know how to act in a free state, the shadow of government is too engrained in their psyche.
It has morphed into Stockholm Syndrome. Most MA gun owners are ate up with it and it shows here on this board more than you'll ever know.

I question authority all the time.....because much of the time that authority is abused or non existent except in the mind of an office abusing, wanna be tyrant.

Spoken like a true communist, ^^^^^^^ and that mindset has had you and most others in MA looking over your shoulder or crawling under a rock your entire lives. It's comical. You and most others here wouldn't know how to act in a free state, the shadow of government is too engrained in their psyche.
It has morphed into Stockholm Syndrome. Most MA gun owners are ate up with it and it shows here on this board more than you'll ever know.

I question authority all the time.....because much of the time that authority is abused or non existent except in the mind of an office abusing, wanna be tyrant.
Comm2a won the marihuana LTC case and the non-citizen permanent resident LTC case. The org also lost a few.

How many "ideologically pure" cases where someone filed suit in MA or the first district to repeal an entire gun ban have been won? I know some have been filed and lost.

And what have you done to make things better? Declaring the government has no authority does not count.

Comm2a won the marihuana LTC case and the non-citizen permanent resident LTC case. The org also lost a few.

How many "ideologically pure" cases where someone filed suit in MA or the first district to repeal an entire gun ban have been won? I know some have been filed and lost.

And what have you done to make things better? Declaring the government has no authority does not count.
I don't care a whit what Comm2A does or has done.

I and many others were smart enough to permanently leave the police state hell hole that is Massachusetts to live our lives unencumbered by the dictates of tyrants who are backed by an unending slew of supporters, trying to oppress the rights of people.

We now live among likeminded people who enjoy their constitutional rights at will, without paying taxes to a government that is determined to oppress us or lurking in the shadow of a government sword that's ready to drop on our neck as it is in MA.

As for dying on a hill.......you and all the others WILL die on a hill.....the big difference is, you'll die on that hill helpless and unarmed as the government foot soldiers tread over your corpses.

There comes a point in life where the juice isn't worth the squeeze and most rational people recognize this early on and move on to greener pastures to enjoy their life without the hassles of living in a police state.

Your continued stay in and support (by paying your taxes which are used against you) of a regime that goes against everything right is really an insult to every person who ever gave life and limb to fight it.

EDIT to add: When you're sitting at the low tide mark, (aka Massachusetts government and gun laws) there's no shame in picking up your beach chair and moving a little more onshore so you're not drowned by the tide. It's actually a smart move.

Don't be a victim of "Too soon old, Too late smart".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom