Another Taunton Shooting

http://www.tauntongazette.com/article/20150715/NEWS/150718209

This is the third shooting in a month within a mile of my house. I live right on the Berkley town line where the neighborhoods are nicer but this crap has been slowly creeping my way for the past few years. Fear of a home invasion by one of these idiots is a big part of the reason that I first became interested in guns two years ago.

I live right on the Berkley town line where the neighborhoods are nicer...

That doesn't mean much any more. The heroin house they busted there 2 yrs ago was in Berkley. On Berkley street about a mile before you get to the weir. Not to mention that the nicer neighborhoods have always been a draw for the home invasion shitbags. Lights, big dog, loaded guns... That's about all you can do.

The Wier is a shit hole and shit stinks when it get hot out.
Unfortunately, the smell also seems to drift to the nicer areas

Sent from my C6530 using Tapatalk

The last kid that got killed was a pos from a pos family. The only picture of him his mother had to post on her FB page looked like a surveillance picture from a liquor store robbery.

These are not random shootings so don't get too worked up. Just drug dealers dying from lead poisoning

After all, it's just a hop, skip, and a jump to catch a ride on the train when it's heading North or South. The homeless do it all the time and why shouldn't the dope dealers and gangbangers be left out. I bet they have family ties to Brockton, Fall River, and New Bedford. The poor undermanned and overworked cops have their hands full on a daily basis. Even with increased State Police manpower, they still can't shovel enough sand against the tide to keep the levee from breaking.

After all, it's just a hop, skip, and a jump to catch a ride on the train when it's heading North or South. The homeless do it all the time and why shouldn't the dope dealers and gangbangers be left out. I bet they have family ties to Brockton, Fall River, and New Bedford. The poor undermanned and overworked cops have their hands full on a daily basis. Even with increased State Police manpower, they still can't shovel enough sand against the tide to keep the levee from breaking.

The way to get rid of vermin is not by trying to eradicate them, you remove the food source.
Unfortunately, in our welfare state, we offer up a super sized serving of EBT.

Huh? Violence in your neighborhood?.. In the Commonwealth?.. I think you must be imagining this crap, Dood, cuz none of us here in the nice burbs have a clue as to what you're talking about...

Problem is you live there in that neighborhood and that's your fault for not properly planning your investments, tax free bonds, Roths, etc and now you're feeling all regretful? And you're probably just mean spirited anyways and don't want to accept diversity and change..

And obviously you don't watch the news at 6 and 11, Cuz as far as I know, there haven't been any shootings or other violent "bits of nastiness" anywhere in the Commonwealth, other than at the Esplanade where the rapist was frightening people like my cousin's wife who is an intern at MGH and likes to jog after a long shift.... He apparently was "frightening" the good citizens of the Back Bay, etc, but everything is "better" now cuz they caught him and according to the Globe he's promised to return to court for his pre-trial motions.

There must be nothing else happening out there, cuz the only thing the news has been telling is something about Tom Brady being suspended cuz he likes the Confederate flag or something like that,
cuz I saw the scrawl about the suspension at the bottom of the screen while the flag was being lowered somewhere, so that must be the only thing going on right now, I guess. (I really couldn't pay closer attention cuz I was busy finding some more balsamic vinaigrette to glaze on my $29 salmon and watercress entree at the club...

By the way, ummm... where is Taunton anyways? The Berkshires? Or is it on the way to the Cape?

[emoji6] (+1)

Glad I didnt see this thread while I was away. Just anouther reason to keep at least one firearm near the bed (in a mass approved locking container of course)

Back
Top Bottom