Another Unfortunate Gun Bonded Warehouse (Tombstone Trading Post)

Damn shame people be throwing away a perfectly good Yelp profile like that.

Only five cuck reviews and newest is two years old?

Imagine the thread Tombstone would have got if they handed over the legal guns and then said "sorry about the cops being involved... no charges or fees."

Folks would be flocking there to show their support...

You well be treated; the way you treat others.

Imagine the thread Tombstone would have got if they handed over the legal guns and then said "sorry about the cops being involved... no charges or fees."

Folks would be flocking there to show their support...
Tru dat! Conversely, this is not the community you want to piss off if you're in the firearms business in Mass! Gotta love NES👍🏻 it would be an interesting statistic to see what % of guns sold in MA go to NES members in a year. I'd bet not a small number.

I wonder if the Mass DOR has records showing those collected taxes ($18.75) being paid to the Commonwealth...?
Karma is... funny. 🤡
1635806458009.png

ODD: 2015 and using paper form that can be crumbled into a tiny ball after you left the store...

Of course they only take CASH... [rofl]

Damn shame people be throwing away a perfectly good Yelp profile like that.

left my "review". Also, make sure to tag their google search result review also.

you are an awesome friend…… to the end

if someone started a Go Fund Me.
enough troops on NES would throw in a good amount cash
&
sue the nuts off them

BTW the firearm community thanks you too

i will go to your store, although the mill is a labyrinth to me, then again, I get lost in my one car garage

thanks again

@Whiskeywon most of us know you. Thanks for being there for your friend.
I hadn't heard anything about tombstone in the past. Kinda a gun show staple. But they do sell alot of Fudd guns.
Come to think of it , can anyone else corroborate? We're they the one with the 800$ hi point carbine at the Marlboro show in September?

Either way you got angry because of the ridiculousness that is tombstone.

Also that extra charge thing seems illegal.

I'll double down on make sure we hit their google reviews, they have about 57 reviews on google, most recent one is bitching about price gouging.

I'll double down on make sure we hit their google reviews, they have about 57 reviews on google, most recent one is bitching about price gouging.
They took a few good hits on Yelp too during the 2020 season, place sounds shady AF.

I got a nice rifle there last year and it was cheap. Interesting guns there. Most not for me but some interesting stuff.

Sad that I won't be able to go back there anymore.

That was just f***ing stupid, what they did.

You want a place that was classy.... Pullman Arms.... They went above and beyond for me personally... And others too... If they were still a full service shop, I literally wouldn't shop anywhere else. I miss them.

I should add that since Pullman Arms shut it down, I have had good experiences at the Mill... And those folks were welcoming to my son as well. And that's important.... Making kids feel welcome to the shooting world.

And OP..... Very solid. Respect your stand up approach.

One of the piles of 💩 I dealt with charged sales tax on his transfers. Fortunately, he gave up his license. He should have done jail time.

But, then again, he fell on his head.....twice.

Last edited:
you hate to hear of this shit happening in the gun/shooting community, very sad. when i had my ffl, and it was 25 years ago i gave it up, you never heard of this stuff happening. very, very rare then, but now more common. i dunno.

you hate to hear of this shit happening in the gun/shooting community, very sad. when i had my ffl, and it was 25 years ago i gave it up, you never heard of this stuff happening. very, very rare then, but now more common. i dunno.
Honor and morals are harder to come by. I have to throw money at my ffl to take transfer money. He is a stand up guy.

Also I know personally OP is a great guy. Very honest and trustworthy

Back
Top Bottom