another use for those ammo cans...

I use a 40 mike mike grenade box for a chain/tool box on my tractor, 50 cal cans mounted on the atvs, use a 30 cal can in each car for an oh shit/ifak/get home kit, I have tons of them in the garage for organizing, I made a cool mini wood stove out of a .50 can once, ammo cans really have infinite uses but lots of mine end up with ammo in them lol my other half even has a rose gold bedazzled .30 cal can she uses to keep a portable makeup kit in.

I use a 40 mike mike grenade box for a chain/tool box on my tractor, 50 cal cans mounted on the atvs, use a 30 cal can in each car for an oh shit/ifak/get home kit, I have tons of them in the garage for organizing, I made a cool mini wood stove out of a .50 can once, ammo cans really have infinite uses but lots of mine end up with ammo in them lol my other half even has a rose gold bedazzled .30 cal can she uses to keep a portable makeup kit in.
Buddy buit a mini stove from a dented rusty one I gave him , it cranks and it all stores inside the unit.
Not as nice as this one but same Idea

View: https://youtu.be/zg-4viTrBkQ

What was the flooring on the left, l like that a lot.

The town I live in is basically built on a swamp. If you dig down a couple of feet anywhere, you'll start drawing water. So most houses here, including mine are built on a slab. We pulled the flooring that the builder put in, and laid this down. It's vinyl, tongue and groove, and pretty easy to work.

My wife chose the pattern and the material. She wanted a waterproof floor so she can wet mop it without issue. For things like this - I just go with whatever she wants.

I've seen quite a few of the gentlemen over on ADVRider fashion surplus cans into hard panniers. I was planning on doing the same if I had held onto the bike.

Back
Top Bottom