Antifa Video Reveals Plans To Trap Conservatives In ‘Kill Zones’ And Shoot Them

Saying this is kick off to another civil war is a hard statement to make. Its not like the last one where we had a Mason/Dixon line, this is people next door, down the road co-workers so on and so on. How will you/me define an enemy? Bigger city's it might be easier ( key word might ) but you still have a large amount of decent minded folks in the Brubs and further out like me.

Do neighbors that might not think or vote the way I do start walking up to one and other and blowing each other away, I cant even imaging how anything of this playing out. Don't get me wrong I agree we are verge of something cracking in this country, tensions are to high, one side higher than the other.
But to say how it would come to be I don't want to say on a open forum how I see it going down, ugly on both sides IMO.

Jason.

I think you need to do a little more reading about the last civil war. It tore apart a country, its states, its cities and towns and even families....many thousands of them.
The next one will be no different in that regard, but what will be different is the number of deaths and casualties due to more modern weapons, greater knowledge, communications and most importantly the vengeance factor between "this group and that group" on every level of society.

The global population growth is going to kick off some kind of grand finale at some point. Let's hope we get the wall(s) built before then.

121112_world-war-z3.jpg

I think he needs to do a little more reading about the last civil war. It tore apart a country, its states, its cities and towns and even families....many thousands of them.
The next one will be no different in that regard, but what will be different is the number of deaths and casualties due to more modern weapons, greater knowledge, communications and most importantly the vengeance factor between "this group and that group" on every level of society.

I don't think he was minimizing or romanticizing it, just wondering how one side is supposed to know who the other side is.

WHEN it inevitably happens, it will be bloody. My prediction is between 50 and 100 years from now. Our grandkids or great grands will have to deal with it.

This is the reason they are so on about disarming us. So they can have their commie dictatorship, then toss us into camps, or just kill us.

+1. Leftist cannot compete in the marketplace of ideas. Their policies are proven failures time and time again. As you point out the only way for them to implement their agenda is to KILL their opposition.

All this does seem like a joke until you look how many times that law enforcement were told to stand down during those riots,
Has to be more behind this when your have politicians getting involved to allow it,

+1. Leftist cannot compete in the marketplace of ideas. Their policies are proven failures time and time again. As you point out the only way for them to implement their agenda is to KILL their opposition.

Goal is to make people dependent on them for everything....food, housing, security, education etc

Anyone that resists.......will eventually be killed/put into camps......leftist governments of the 20th century killed ~100,000,000 of their own citizens......

I don't think he was minimizing or romanticizing it, just wondering how one side is supposed to know who the other side is.

WHEN it inevitably happens, it will be bloody. My prediction is between 50 and 100 years from now. Our grandkids or great grands will have to deal with it.

Therefore, you should be working overtime in every aspect to see that those kids and grand kids are adequately prepared both mentally and physically for that eventuality.

I have gifted a battle rifle with a quality carry case and a dozen standard capacity magazines to every one of my local family members. Adults and children who have attained the age of thirteen(with custody and control of the rifle remaining with their parents). I require them to attend the range with me at least four times a year for refreshers on operation and practice, in addition to that which they do on their own.

Stuff like that makes me glad I live in a state that doesn't ban standard or expanded capacity mags. Gotta love the standard 22rd P320 mags :D
BTW, it is likely that the d-bags in that photo are violating multiple state laws. Nearly every state bans wearing masks and carrying firearms at a protest. Most definitely carrying a rifle in one's hands. In my state that is "carrying to the terror." Carrying harnessed over the shoulder is not a problem. But carry in the hand is illegal.

Watch a couple video's of these antifa children and you cant help but conclude that they are a bunch of whiny failures

Would be hilarious to see folks start burning antifa/communist flags at some of these events and watch the children melt down

Mark the date....November 4

They even fail at picking a memorable day.

Remember, remember!
The fifth of November,
The Gunpowder treason and plot;
I know of no reason
Why the Gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot!

Watch a couple video's of these antifa children and you cant help but conclude that they are a bunch of whiny failures

Would be hilarious to see folks start burning antifa/communist flags at some of these events and watch the children melt down

You know that's a good suggestion. All the assorted leftist shitheads are always burning the US flag - we should start burning Antifah flags, rainbow flags, BLM flags, and the Soviet flag in response.

They even fail at picking a memorable day.

Remember, remember!
The fifth of November,
The Gunpowder treason and plot;
I know of no reason
Why the Gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot!
Well they can't do it on a Sunday, they all have school and work the next day.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yet our elected officials in the commiewealth are more worried about bump stocks and boning law abiding citizens

Why is it that often times when the gubermint conducts a "drill" really bad things happen that day for real?

Yeah, on 9/11/01 the .gov was running a training exercise which involved a plane flying into a building. Due to the fact there was an exercise it cause "confusion" in the ACTUAL attack..... Carry extra mags on the 4th and pay attention to your surroundings.

Yeah, on 9/11/01 the .gov was running a training exercise which involved a plane flying into a building. Due to the fact there was an exercise it cause "confusion" in the ACTUAL attack..... Carry extra mags on the 4th and pay attention to your surroundings.

If I was not busy attending a special event, I would be home watching the chaos unfold on TV and reading the commentary on the internet.

Dis gun be good.

If I buy it in something like this, I'm going to buy it reloading and surrounded by bodies, because **** these asshats. Time to start carrying two spare mags instead of just one.
When thier shit starts, I'll level up to ieds. I'm lazy and my trigger finger cramps

Back
Top Bottom