Anual NES Bullet Casting Seminar Feeler Thread

Which Sunday In October

• Total voters
DB912F1E-8E63-4CBD-96E5-565BDFD53AF0.jpeg Lead donation and door prize ready

If someone going is near Hanover Ma or Hanson or Pembroke gun club I will toss in more for you if picking it up for the seminar

Seminar donation is 30# of indoor range scrap. Its been sitting out side for years.
Door Price is 9# Clip On Wheel Weights and 1# 50/50 Sn/lb solder.
Makes a 10# batch of Lyman #2

View attachment 300806 Lead donation and door prize ready

If someone going is near Hanover Ma or Hanson or Pembroke gun club I will toss in more for you if picking it up for the seminar

Seminar donation is 30# of indoor range scrap. Its been sitting out side for years.
Door Price is 9# Clip On Wheel Weights and 1# 50/50 Sn/lb solder.
Makes a 10# batch of Lyman #2

I'll pick it up for door prizes if no-one else jumps on it - might take a while because I'll be on travel from Sep 14th through Oct 4th.

Ok looks like it needs to be November 3rd. Who’s still in?
Unless something unscheduled in life comes up, count me in for Nov 3rd. I have 2 chunks of something that looks and feels like lead so I can also provide for the class. Will attach pics later. Thanks for offering up this opportunity, looking forward to the meeting

OK so the date has been moved back to November 17.
Please go onto the sign-up thread and post in if you’re interested

BUMP! Date set for November 17th
Sign up before it's too late please. If you're interested please send in payment asap so I can confirm your attendance.

As always any questions or concerns please ask here. This is a great and EXTREMELY SAFE hobby. If you've heard otherwise let us debunk the myths.

2019 NES Cast Bullet Seminar Sign Up Thread

Back
Top Bottom