• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Any ammo collectors out there?

dwarven1

Lonely Mountain Arms
A friend of mine recently gave me some ammo (he doesn't really shoot any more, and one of the boxes is hollowpoints, which are illegal in the People's Republik of New Jersey). I know that some people collect ammunition, and I was wondering if anyone could tell me if this stuff is worth anything or if I should just feed it to the Mod 66 next time I'm out on the range.

This box is full
DSCF0182.jpg

DSCF0183.jpg

This box has about 45 out of the 50 rounds there.
DSCF0184.jpg

DSCF0185.jpg

I don't know if it's particularly valuable in itself but it would sure make for a good display with a period firearm. For that reason alone I would not use it.

I'm not even sure how old it is! Fitz is only a few years older than I am. He may have gotten it from another friend who was a Vietnam vet (and custom knifemaker and FFL, for that matter). But Wayne is dead, so I have no clue how old it might be.

Well, the Super Vel isn't going to be shot, that's for sure. I'll have to browse around that site some more. thanks for noticing that!

did you see where the first seller won't sell to the "PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF MASSACHUSETTS" at all? Sales only to the "LOWER 47 STATES"? Wish Tom Reilly could see what kind of rep his Storm Trooper tactics have given us to the rest of the country.

Wish Tom Reilly could see what kind of rep his Storm Trooper tactics have given us to the rest of the country.

Doncha think he already knows this and is just grinning like a dog rolling around in poop?

[evil]

Back
Top Bottom