Any Cerakote places in Central MA?

Hey guys. Do you know of any places in the Central MA area that do Cerakoting? Or any members that do it? I am just looking to have a small amount of hardware for a part for my car to make it less noticeable and more durable (exposed to elements). It’s just 14 screws, a couple small brackets and 4 lock nuts. Looking for a black finish, they are all SS pieces. Looking to see if places will do such a small project.

Hey guys. Do you know of any places in the Central MA area that do Cerakoting? Or any members that do it? I am just looking to have a small amount of hardware for a part for my car to make it less noticeable and more durable (exposed to elements). It’s just 14 screws, a couple small brackets and 4 lock nuts. Looking for a black finish, they are all SS pieces. Looking to see if places will do such a small project.
OP going to jail.

OP going to jail.
Hahaha 🤣. I hate chrome and so I am blacking out anything that is shiny. Ordered some black parts and comes with stainless steel hardware that is visible on the outside. It’s bad enough I got black wheels from the factory and has the normal chrome lug nuts. I need to replace those soon as well.

I'm sorry I was pulling your leg about being Taiwanese. I did serve in the British Army 40 years ago.

If they’re for your car and exposed to the elements then cerakote is a poor choice

I know your shop does a lot. Have you seen this?

I saw a rep on a UTube video as a guest at a paint shop coating certain parts of a rock crawler.

TRIM AND EXTERIOR APPLICATIONS​

Cerakote is also an excellent choice for the exterior trim parts of a vehicle. Cerakote can be applied to a range of substrates including plastic and metal trim, interior and exterior hardware, and even over primed and pretreated parts. Cerakote can protect surfaces from UV, weathering, and whatever the road may throw at you.

I’m speaking from my personal experience only

I used cerakote for both engine components on my 1970 Chevelle and for exterior accessories on my rubicon

All parts dulled and chalked up within 6 months and I had to strip and powder coat everything

I spray literally gallons upon gallons of the stuff every year and would never use it again on a part that’s constantly exposed to weather, or UV , for firearms it’s fine and holds up extremely well , but for auto parts that are potentially sitting in the sun for 12 hours a day or subjected to repeated extreme swings of hot/cold cycles , powder coating or epoxy paints are far better

The c series seems to last longer before bleaching out than the h series , but at the expense of being not even close to as durable , that said , it’s powder coat or epoxy’s for me

Forgotten bastard guns in littleton ma provide cerakote services....

Back
Top Bottom