Any FFL's to get ammo shipped to south of Boston?

Trying to get some ammo online and looking for a place to get shipped to. Usually Id do four seasons but its a hike for me, Im on the other side of urban hell from them.
Does anyone know of a small FFL to the south of the city that I could use to order or receive ammo?
I hate this freakin state...

This is a relationship business. Who do you buy your guns and other accessories from? Four Seasons is an impersonal deli counter high volume shop and not about the personal experience. If you build a relationship with a local shop you won’t have to post this question. Especially now in the current environment having a regular dealer you go to is critical. Years of skinflinting online purchases and trips to the deli counter emporium are leaving many people unable to acquire ammo or new firearms.

Firearms will always require a local dealer for the final step in acquisition. Don’t be surprised if Biden takes further actions against online retailers. Build a local relationship before it’s too late.

As others have said, OP needs to find a local FFL to him and make friends or at least questions. I know competitive shooters who buy pallets of ammo through FFLs they know. Try and find shops that specialize in the shooting sports you're interested in and buy ammo in cases, not in individual boxes.

yeah my intent is to buy a large quantity at this point. I Looked through some posts and found a shop in wrentham which is easier to get to than woburn so Ill give that a go. Maybe buy some supplies and ask at the counter about having them order in bulk for me.
If anyone knows of an FFL closer to Dedham / Norwood Im all ears.
My problem isnt so much being cheap as it is driving. I live in boston I swear I am developing PTSD.

www.theshootingstore.com
click the top of the screen "find a dealer"
enter zip code

They will deliver your order to that participating FFL.

Edit: Well shit, just realized they are closed for online ordering because of the CCP virus.

Call around to your local FFL's and ask ?

Unless you know them I doubt they will do it because they would be performing a service for free.

Maybe offer them $20 or something for their trouble.

This. Offer to pay them for their trouble and you should be fine.

yeah my intent is to buy a large quantity at this point. I Looked through some posts and found a shop in wrentham which is easier to get to than woburn so Ill give that a go. Maybe buy some supplies and ask at the counter about having them order in bulk for me.
If anyone knows of an FFL closer to Dedham / Norwood Im all ears.
My problem isnt so much being cheap as it is driving. I live in boston I swear I am developing PTSD.
Good luck , years ago when it was worse for shipments I asked several FFLs if they would accept delivery and even offered to pay a percentage of the order.
I was looking for bulk orders of reloading supplies. None of them where interested.
They said they could order what I wanted but as always their vendors and prices where not good along with not having what we wanted.
I said listen I have a place with everything I need and I have it all set up they just need a FFL to ship to. How much do you want a % of the order or a flat fee?
That particular order was a touch under $3000.
We where saving enough money with this vendor that even at 20% fee we where still saving a good chunk of change

eventually we worked out a shipping method

I've bought my membership at my local Littleton ffl through patronage in the form of about 30- 4473 forms over the past 2 years. I'm hoping he takes care of me going forward....

Be nice to the new guy
...felt I owed it to him.
maura-healey.gif

Trying to get some ammo online and looking for a place to get shipped to. Usually Id do four seasons but its a hike for me, Im on the other side of urban hell from them.
Does anyone know of a small FFL to the south of the city that I could use to order or receive ammo?
I hate this freakin state...
You "might " have a hard time, you joined in Dec. 2019, 5 posts and did not go "Green ", Good Luck.

All 5 of OP’s posts are for this thread. OP just turned 21. Hope it works out for him but I would not bet any $ on it. If LGS could buy and receive large quantities, they would. They would make far more profit for themselves and their store than they would doing a one time FFL pass through with OP. Just sayin.

FFLs are businesses and OP is a local customer just getting started. The gun community tends to look out for each other and it doesn’t cost an FFL all that much trouble to accept delivery of a case of ammo. Offer $20 for their trouble and I bet you can find someone to help you out, just call around.

This is a relationship business. Who do you buy your guns and other accessories from? Four Seasons is an impersonal deli counter high volume shop and not about the personal experience.

This is not totally true. Yes they are a high volume shop but I have personal relationships with several people who work there and Carl too who always greets me by name when I come in. They take care of me as a regular customer in various ways when buying/selling/transferring. It is going to be easier for you to establish a relationship with a smaller shop but if you're a regular, Four Seasons will take good care of you too.

bulk 22LR for practice shooting. and I never put in legit personal data when I sign up for stuff. I wish I was 21 lol.
gonna meet someone from another forum shortly to buy some, hopefully nothing shady goes down. Since I am in boston I have no CCW permit of course.

Also keeping my eyes out for a reasonably priced KSG-12 or DP-12 to keep around the house if anyone has seen one for sale used.

Back
Top Bottom