Any Harvard Sportsman Club Members?

I was wondering if there were any HSC members shooting this weekend that would be willing to have me as a guest. I am very interested in joining the club and have a few milsurp rifles I'd like to shoot (Swiss K31, Swedish M38, Yugo M48). I noticed back in February and similar post was made with great success. If any one or group would have me, I would greatly appreciate it!!!!! J.B.

Plenty of members post here, I myself have a house project ongoing and cannot make anything for sure this upcoming weekend or next but that can change. See if there are any others that may show you the ropes there.

There is an IDPA match at HSC this Saturday. That would give you a chance to meet some people and look around.

Thanks Rancho!!!!! I appreciate it!!!! I had the privilege of touring the club and grounds a couple of weeks ago and will be attending the members meeting tomorrow evening with a sponsor!!!
I'm more than excited!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Rancho!!!!! I appreciate it!!!! I had the privilege of touring the club and grounds a couple of weeks ago and will be attending the members meeting tomorrow evening with a sponsor!!!
I'm more than excited!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent and a nice welcome to joining the club!

Back
Top Bottom