Any Harvard Sportsman Club Mossin Nagant or Garand shooters?

Just received my Mossin 91/30 and would like to get together with some experienced shooters from HSC if possible as I am interested in joining the club - learn the grounds, meet some people, gain experience shooting this rifle.

Does anybody want to get together some weekend? Appreciate it.

Not a one post huh… hoping you got a pm from someone :)
I may be able to spend some time at the club with you this weekend but I cannot say for sure as of yet. Let's see if anybody else takes interest as well.

I will probably be there this Saturday. I'll send you a PM so we can coordinate.

Maybe I'll bring along my M44.

JFudIGu.jpg

Maybe I'll bring along my M44.

JFudIGu.jpg

I don't even remember you having that one :) Boom stick!!

I have a meeting at around 11am but I am trying to see if I can push it back so I can swing out for a couple hours with you guys.

Just to be absolutely clear for anyone reading this thread - HSC is open to members and their guests only. If you're not a member, you need to make arrangements with a member to have you as their guest. I believe everyone that has expressed an interest in joining us so far is in fact a member (except Marston, who will be my guest), but I want to be clear that this is not an "open event" that non-members can just show up to.

What time is this happening? I'm itching to try out the M38 I just bought and my Saturday morning is free for once.

Wish I could show up this weekend but I'm hosting a family gathering on Saturday. I've got a Mosin I have yet to fire, and a Garand I've only put 8 rounds through so far. Would love to do this in the future.

Last edited:
I just did some moving around and pushed my meeting up till around 1pm so I should be there from around 11am to 12:30pm or so. Garand in hand and whatever else suits my fancy on the day.

I just did some moving around and pushed my meeting up till around 1pm so I should be there from around 11am to 12:30pm or so. Garand in hand and whatever else suits my fancy on the day.

Nice. I'm thinking we'll camp out at the 25/50.

Wish I could show up this weekend but I'm hosing a family gathering on Saturday. I've got a Mosin I have yet to fire, and a Garand I've only put 8 rounds through so far. Would love to do this in the future.

If you're hosing the family gathering, maybe they would prefer you went shooting instead. :)
Or you could drop off your Mosin and Garand and I'll make sure they're sighted in for you.
[smile]

If you're hosing the family gathering, maybe they would prefer you went shooting instead. :)
Or you could drop off your Mosin and Garand and I'll make sure they're sighted in for you.
[smile]

They deserved to be hosed, it's all in-laws. I also need to bring my latest purchase (G34) for it's trial run sometime.

It was an awesome time in the snow and cold, much like back home in mother Russia. We had a few more who had to leave early. We should do it again!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392501339.311003.jpg

Damn! Can't believe I missed this! But I do plan on being their tomorrow...alone....with no awesome Mossins.

This was indeed a great time. The snow that began falling toward the end definitely gave the get-together the proper atmosphere. It's always more fun to shoot with a group!

Back
Top Bottom