• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Any Harvard Sportsman Club Mossin Nagant or Garand shooters?

This was indeed a great time. The snow that began falling toward the end definitely gave the get-together the proper atmosphere. It's always more fun to shoot with a group!

Great time, sorry I missed the picture taking opportunity - I would have taken you all hostage with my Garand! :)

You were part of the catalyst for this meetup--thanks!

When shall we meet again?

I was pleased it turned out to be a great day to shoot for us! Mike really made it all come together though as always he does a great job organizing and making it happen.

I am always up for doing some shooting - we need to pick out the next type of meet/shoot - maybe some fun down at the 200/300 for a group of us novices to put our qualifications to use :)

Thanks for supplying the girls too my friend…. scout cookies that is :D

Hey guys, many many thanks for the warm welcome and wonderful experience on Saturday. What a fun time. When I first posted this thread I never thought I would get to shoot several Mossin M44s, a Garand, an AR15, a 1911, and a Glock 17 all on the same day. Incredible. My 91/30 is a pleasure to shoot and I am very happy with the purchase. Mike, if we get a chance to shoot together again I'd like to try and adjust the the front sight.

Being I am very interested in joining HSC and live so close, please holler if you want some range company in the future! Mike, Max, Curtis, I owe you guys some ammo or beer, or ammo and beer!

Hey guys, many many thanks for the warm welcome and wonderful experience on Saturday. What a fun time. When I first posted this thread I never thought I would get to shoot several Mossin M44s, a Garand, an AR15, a 1911, and a Glock 17 all on the same day. Incredible. My 91/30 is a pleasure to shoot and I am very happy with the purchase. Mike, if we get a chance to shoot together again I'd like to try and adjust the the front sight.

Being I am very interested in joining HSC and live so close, please holler if you want some range company in the future! Mike, Max, Curtis, I owe you guys some ammo or beer, or ammo and beer!

Just need to get you a membership! Not sure when the next membership meeting is but I plan on going to the Annual Meeting Thursday so I will find out.

Any interest in doing this again? Maybe we can start at the 25/50 and then head down the road to the hundred. Either way, I just want to make more fireballs!

M38.jpg

Any interest in doing this again? Maybe we can start at the 25/50 and then head down the road to the hundred. Either way, I just want to make more fireballs!

M38.jpg
I am a recent lover of all things mosin. Kept an eye on this thread when you guys did it the last time. Would it be open to any NESer or members of HSC only? I'd love to come out and get together with some other mosin junkies.

I am a recent lover of all things mosin. Kept an eye on this thread when you guys did it the last time. Would it be open to any NESer or members of HSC only? I'd love to come out and get together with some other mosin junkies.

Only HSC members and their guests. Any non members can arrange with a member who is willing to host them.

I'd be up for doing this again, but my weekends are pretty full so I'm not sure I'd be able to any time soon. That being said, if someone else wants to organize round two then go for it!

Back
Top Bottom