• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Any Late Dec 2019 Training in NH?

MaverickNH

NES Member
My son is home on leave from his 1st year in 82nd Airborne and I was looking for some pistol training we could take together but I see nothing in NH. If anyone knows of a class 21-31Dec please let me know. We’ll get to the range (MFL and PFGC) but I thought a day class might be good education for us both. He’s a machine gunner in the 1/325 Red Falcons so has little pistol experience and sure gets enough rifle work already. Or a TC3 refresher - I’m sure he slept through it 😉

Not looked at the calendar but Sig runs classes constantly. Have you checked?

My son is home on leave from his 1st year in 82nd Airborne and I was looking for some pistol training we could take together but I see nothing in NH. If anyone knows of a class 21-31Dec please let me know. We’ll get to the range (MFL and PFGC) but I thought a day class might be good education for us both. He’s a machine gunner in the 1/325 Red Falcons so has little pistol experience and sure gets enough rifle work already. Or a TC3 refresher - I’m sure he slept through it 😉

Scott Jedlinski (Modern Samurai Project) is running a RDS class at Sig Academy on Dec 19 and 20. Highly recommend.

Back
Top Bottom