Any LGS in Mass, NH that have used black powder guns?

Looking for some used percussion handguns. Nothing down my neck of the swamp and after buying a used Uberti revolver online that had a shit bore, I'm not buying any muzzleloaders without having seen them in person first. If you know of any stores in Mass or NH that have some used bp handguns, lemme know please.

Cabelas in Berlin had both new and used Petersoli BP pistols, when I was there a couple of weeks ago. I saw an 1858 Remington clone.

If you poke around I'm sure you can find a brand new one cheap this weekend. Cabelas often has the entire lineup of pistols for under $200. Unless of course your looking for originals?

They stick with calling NES members fags so wouldn't expect you'd find anything there.
FIFY.

OP...if you want to support a gun store that likes to charge sales tax on transfers...then you could check out Hunters Rendezvous, near Westford, MA.

I think their pricess are a little high and I stopped buying there when I called them to ask them about transferring a 45/70 Sharps and they said they would also charge sales tax. They said it is like registering an out of state car in MA. Lmao.

Just drive around to every gun shop you can find. Someone is bound to have something. I picked up a Pietta 1858 with a holster, a belt, a cartridge box, some balls, patches and lube for $175 recently. Great bore and chambers. Just a random gun shop find.

Have you considered buying new on line? You won't have to worry about a bad bore and you can get exactly what you want. If you don't like the open top design, I highly recommend the Ruger Old Army. It's very accurate and can be had in blued or stainless with fixed or adjustable sights.

Have you considered buying new on line? You won't have to worry about a bad bore and you can get exactly what you want. If you don't like the open top design, I highly recommend the Ruger Old Army. It's very accurate and can be had in blued or stainless with fixed or adjustable sights.
I just don't think $375 for a 12 inch Pietta 1858 or $300 for a pocket 1863 is a fair price, so the answer there is unless I see a mega sale, nope.

I have all the open tops I want.

Back
Top Bottom