Any local shops RMR cut slides?

Not really local to you, but I'm getting my CZ TS 2 machined in January at Northeast Gun Works (Nashua, NH) for a dot. Also getting my 22/45 barrel threaded so it's suppressor ready (thinking of getting some cans in 2023).

IME, any quality gun smith can do what you're asking. Start calling around to find out if the ones close to you will and what how much they want to do the job. I met with George (at NEGW) a couple of months back to go over what I wanted done. Since it was coming up on hunting season he was swamped with rifle work at the time (good for him). He's going to have time for my project starting in January. I've worked with him before and he's done both great work and was very professional. Pricing was in flux a bit due to me getting the incorrect parts for installation at that time. BUT, it ended up costing me less in the end since he was able to get the correct parts for less than what I paid for the incorrect parts (seller had marked them as what I needed, not what they actually were).

IMO, once you find a solid gunsmith in your area, you'll want to stick with him/her. Unless I find someone like George after I move, I'll make the drive down to see him for future projects.

Are there any local shops to do an RMR sight cut? Anyone have any experience with these shops?
If you care about the gun, you should send it out to one of the many reputable places that do them. Prices are reasonable, the work is excellent and the wait times are not that long. Shipping a slide is a trivial matter these days.

Dave Santurri milled a couple of slides for me on CZ 75s. He did an excellent job. Highly recommended.

Back
Top Bottom