Any NH or ME land owners (( not for hunting or shooting ))

A broad request to any members who may happen to have themselves or in their family land or old houses or farms in NH or ME.

I recently got back into metal detecting ((( hold off on the jokes about the shorts and high black socks -- heard them all before :p ))

Anyway, I was hopeful that some members would give me permission to poke around the property and do some metal detecting. I can 100% assure you any trash that is found that can be carried out will be carried out by myself and I will be alone so you will not have 30 people walking all over. I will also assure you there will not be a ton of holes, any hole dug WILL BE filled in before moving on.

I am going to post here and in the hunting forum.

Any way thanks for reading and feel free to PM me if you are so inclined.
Respectfully
Bruce

GoldDigger

Do you have an underwater Metal Detector? I have a great location that Ill bring you to in the Zodiac Boat.

We Will Divy up the Booty! 80/20

treasure-Island.jpg

other than that you can try my back yard in Maine. just dig where the Turnips are going to be growing.

I think we could take the guy on the map out pretty easily. His choice of firearms (bit outdated and his rate of fire pretty slow) will not match ours!

Back
Top Bottom