• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Any southcoast outdoor ranges accepting new members?

Mansfield Fish and Game is accepting applications. See the notice on the homepage. Unfortunately, ranges aren't open.

Good luck with your search

I believe that the Woodcock Rifle Range on Woodcock Road in Dartmouth is...at least they were before they shut down due to the virus. Don't know when they are going to open. You can find it on google but even when they were open they almost never answered their phone! Good thing is they have a 500 yard rifle range, but the shooting tables and benches are old as the hills and very crude.

Problem with trying to join right now during this mother may I time is access, especially for guests. Member meetings are taboo so no voting in, though, in most cases it just means your check cleared.

I believe that the Woodcock Rifle Range on Woodcock Road in Dartmouth is...at least they were before they shut down due to the virus. Don't know when they are going to open. You can find it on google but even when they were open they almost never answered their phone! Good thing is they have a 500 yard rifle range, but the shooting tables and benches are old as the hills and very crude.

And, not covered so bring a tarp to drape over the metal frame so you dont cook under the sun. You can walk out to 200yds with your target too.

Back
Top Bottom