• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Any way to know what handguns are approved in Mass

Don't see ANY llama pistols on that list. So even 40 year old .22 baby 1911's can't be sold through FFLs?
Just stumbled across this thread. I absolutely bought a baby 1911 llama .22 at an ffl before I moved out of mass. Bought in Westport in 2017

For all the hate it runs reliably and is a very cool piece.

Just stumbled across this thread. I absolutely bought a baby 1911 llama .22 at an ffl before I moved out of mass. Bought in Westport in 2017

For all the hate it runs reliably and is a very cool piece.
I have 2 of them. Where can you find a scale model .22 1911 that doesn't just "look" like one? Yeah, it's blowback, but the trigger, safety and grip safety are pretty close to a 1911.

I have 2 of them. Where can you find a scale model .22 1911 that doesn't just "look" like one? Yeah, it's blowback, but the trigger, safety and grip safety are pretty close to a 1911.
And it’s all metal. Great guns

Well the real answer is obviously that no one knows but it approximates to "on the list, not a glock...unless the FFL or AG says so." I was wondering if there was any further data, clearly not. I don't understand the hostility.
There is no published list on what certain FFL's will transfer. You have to ask....sometimes you have to go in person...because FFL's are not going to answer a cold call like that.

This is an open public forum and no one is going to tell you which FFL's sell what to who........for obvious reasons.

The hostility resides in that this question has been asked thousands of times by people who don't want to put the time in, to do the work,
to find out where they can buy what they want.

You need to research the laws....and know what you can legally have in possession as well.

Back
Top Bottom