• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anybody else buy parts without a current use?

I have parts because I order things sometimes without looking first to look at my inventory. Have at least 2 AR LPKs and various handguards & stocks (furniture), probably buffer tubes as well. Bought a 80% 1911 PARA LDA off another member without knowing what an L-D-A was.

Probably need to sell or karma some stuff off.

The guys at four seasons tried to sell me a couple extra 'AR spring and pin repair kits' citing that Biden might ban all ARs and AR parts in the near future, better to have and not need, right boys? lol.

Sure - have a box of 50 cal API here, and no 50 cal :).. I do plan to own one eventually and damn straight if I'm gonna own one I'd like a box of that around.

I also tend to naturally stock things. A BCG I bought for this build, not quite delighted to find it's not a reduced diameter firing pin, but it's a nice BCG - I'll keep it as a spare. That adjustable gas block doesn't line up quite right with the handguard, ok a spare. Eventually you develop totes full of stuff.

Back
Top Bottom