Anybody SBR a MPX recently?

Finally got the tax stamp back to Form-1 the MPX, just waiting on the engraver (then the stock).

MPX-new.jpg

That's great to hear! So you bought it as a rifle then converted it? I'm in Mass, just wanted to get an idea before I drop $2k. What length barrel is that?

He’s west north west of Manchester Nh per his profile. Looks like he bought a pistol to SBR. Can’t do it that way in MA. Buy the rifle and then change the barrel after tax stamp.

That's great to hear! So you bought it as a rifle then converted it? I'm in Mass, just wanted to get an idea before I drop $2k. What length barrel is that?

Talk to your FFL, there's a couple ways to do it IIRC. I know someone who had it sit in the FFL's safe for awhile while they got the stamp because they ordered it as a factory SBR.

Talk to your FFL, there's a couple ways to do it IIRC. I know someone who had it sit in the FFL's safe for awhile while they got the stamp because they ordered it as a factory SBR.
Not any longer in MA. Because an SBR is a firearm and subject to the list no ma ffl can xfer sn SBR any more. The only way is buy a rifle or receiver and form 1.

Thank-you! I appreciate it. I SBR'd a pre-Healy AR Lower but would like one I can shoot inside. Is it possible to do same thing to a Zenith Z-5? I see Atlantic is sold out but not sure if you can even buy them.

Back
Top Bottom