Anyone around amesbury area

Hey Jonny, please understand context. Making that statement publicly while having three weeks on NES, not a paid member, and only three posts comes across as...
Glowie.jpeg

Try going green (paid member) and being active long enough to make connections organically. And seem less glowie.

Hey everyone just wondering if there is any like minded people around my area. Former force recon have plenty of skills I'd be happy to share possibly even form a group
Welcome Devil Dog!
~Enbloc

We have a Military thread too, if interested... Military Bubbas

Last edited:
I used to be just over the line to your north in a free state but now I'm in the heart of red America. Welcome to NES. Don't let the paranoids get to you. They're too busy looking over their shoulders and see Maura's shadow following them around.

Is it paranoid if they really are out to get you?

🕵️‍♂️

Sorry folks forgot how immature the internet could be I'll go back to keeping to myslef
It's not immaturity, just discretion and good-natured ball-busting. You can't make connections like Band of Brothers on day one. Become a known entity. And don't take it personally -- everybody gets hazed here.

OP, what were you asking?

Your post wasn’t even a complete sentence, perhaps leading to the skepticism of some of us.

Back
Top Bottom