• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone buying a Coronavirus Gun

I buy like 2 rolls at a time and maybe sometimes a 4 pack, I use less than a roll a month at home on average.
It's been six months; how've they been holding out? [shocked]

I need to restock on .45 ammo. I just realized my defense rounds are rather old, so it's time.
Meanwhile, Guadalcanal Islanders are going boar-hunting every weekend using
75-yo rounds they find in old ammo dumps.

More food, less guns. You can't eat bullets. Eight years of bath house Barry should have stocked your firearm jones.
Guns will get you through times of no food
better than food will get you through times of no guns.

I think all the pants shitters are buying TP. Seems appropriate.
jqFWHxA.gif

My day job requires me to wear a suit with tie and dress shoes. ... The reception I get is vastly different in a gun store with a suit on rather than normal clothes, i.e. better service in the suit. One gun store owner thought I was a process server and about to serve him.
Meanwhile, @Len-2A Training wears a polo shirt
and can't get the time of day from them.

The Market Basket in Bellingham this morning had everything we needed or wanted. ... Toilet paper looked a little thin, but that's it.
I'd watch out for that stuff.

I was always curious about the 6.5 grundel
Some say 'tis very accurate.
Some say it 'taint.

Langdon Tactical 92 Elite LTT Compact (never thought I would like a Beretta until this gun).

View attachment 359855
At first the red button on the slide had me perplexed.

The o-scope makes me wonder what ya doin’ in there.
Front-end alignments,
on the motorcycle.

Excellent job. What technique did you use?

I filled the engraved areas with Testors model paint, applied a drop at a time with a toothpick.
After drying, I wiped it down with an old cotton t-shirt and a dab of Nacto solvent.
It's amazing how little of this stuff is needed, just dampen an area the size of a quarter and wipe in one direction, don't swirl it.

4 Covid guns so far...
(2) Stevens 301-Turkey break-open single shots in .410 with a Tungsten-specific Extra-Full turkey chokes. (bought extra chokes to use for bird/squirrel/rabbit) 2nd gun is for training/hunting
with family.
(1) Mossberg 500 in .410
(1) Ruger 3" Blued GP100 (from an NES member through the Classifieds)

Also picked up a brand new MEC 600 JR Mk V in .410 and all the ancillaries. Because .410 is pricey!

I considered a Henry Lever in .410, but those are pricey too. Maybe next year...

BTW, The Stevens 301-T's are nice little meat-getters and are basically clones of the H&R/NEF single shot shotguns...

I got both camo's; Mossy Oak Obsession and Bottomlands.

1601503705953.png
1601503729791.png
1601503812329.png
1601503908138.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom