Anyone else have an EFA-10 issue?

hv55maxx

NES Member
Northwest Assachusetts where the dragons be
Enter all my info as seller as it requests. It is correct, so typos not an option here. fill out buyer as well. submit. it comes up with an error to enter only my pin OR my last name so i try both ways and neither works. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyone ever seen this before? i know this state sucks but this is fu(king ridiculous.

****sense of urgency as i entered the disposition in my bound book as today as this is a c and r disposition. so i need this resolved.

Take your time,make sure you did not put a space or_ /. things like that could send back as error.

Enter all my info as seller as it requests. It is correct, so typos not an option here. fill out buyer as well. submit. it comes up with an error to enter only my pin OR my last name so i try both ways and neither works. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyone ever seen this before? i know this state sucks but this is fu(king ridiculous.

****sense of urgency as i entered the disposition in my bound book as today as this is a c and r disposition. so i need this resolved.

Do not enter last name and DOB
IMG_6993.PNG

So it seems like it's set up for entrapment with that particular section. States if you "still have the paper license" do they mean the blue card "lifetime" licenses that all expired in 98?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

entrapment? there are a few people out there who still in theory have LTCs that are printed on paper as opposed to plastic. The paper ones didnt come with PIN numbers.

entrapment? there are a few people out there who still in theory have LTCs that are printed on paper as opposed to plastic. The paper ones didnt come with PIN numbers.

I just assumed with the pro gun friendliness of our legiscritters they wouldn't waste an opportunity to hang someone who didn't know their blue card expired 20 years ago

Name and date of birth it was. Just a little unnerving because of the bound book bit

I had the same problem when I sold my first firearm using the E-FU10.

The Commonwealth has to know that this can be troublesome for a first time enduser,
but they won't change it because it slows the process, and they like that...

I'm surprised they don't ask "What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?"

[video=youtube_share;y2R3FvS4xr4]http://youtu.be/y2R3FvS4xr4[/video]

Last edited:
I just assumed with the pro gun friendliness of our legiscritters they wouldn't waste an opportunity to hang someone who didn't know their blue card expired 20 years ago

gotcha, even though that is not the technical definition of entrapment.

I get that error every single time trying to go through it quickly while the buyer patiently waits, making the exact same last name/DOB mistake. I never learn lol put this and that but only one of these.....what a stupid system.

I don't get it. Why would she be swallowing if she didn't have a load?

Fine. Henceforth the Wench shall be laden...
[video=youtube_share;JHFXG3r_0B8]http://youtu.be/JHFXG3r_0B8[/video]

[video=youtube_share;zrzMhU_4m-g]http://youtu.be/zrzMhU_4m-g[/video]
Excuse me did I say Wench? I meant Witch...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom