Anyone else just lose the site?

cams

NES Member
Scanning and reading and the site froze up for about 5mins, blinked a bunch of times, reloaded blinked again and froze up again. This was all I could get for several mins, icons were unusable, also frozen. Am I being counter measured and should just start running?
48860398-BB6D-4ED2-817F-0A0BDB3E8754.png

Scanning and reading and the site froze up for about 5mins, blinked a bunch of times, reloaded blinked again and froze up again. This was all I could get for several mins, icons were unusable, also frozen. Am I being counter measured and should just start running?
View attachment 635379
No doubt that's a sign a three letter agency just mirrored the entire site and everything on it. Too late to delete that last post now.

Just froze up again while viewing Funny Pic thread. Either from the site or my phone getting hung up trying to load Twitter links, froze all icons and turned entire screen grey except for the header bar, which also freezes.

😲 Go to the nearest convenience store and throw the phone in the microwave for 5 minutes. Then, punch the next person that enters in the face and jack their shit and head to Mexico(pick me up on the way if you don't mind). [thumbsup]

If we have to, we can Thelma and Louise ourselves off the cliff(no f***ing way I'm holding your hand though).

Second thought screw that, they're after you so you can Evel Knevel that shit on your own. Sorry.

I'd like to add one thing. I have clicked on some, let's say "inappropriate" stuff on my phone. Many, many times. I'm no computer expert, but if anyone were to have problems, it should be me. So, god knows where you guys have gone on your devices.

If I drop dead tomorrow, one of you guys needs to grab my phone before the wife checks it.

😲 Go to the nearest convenience store and throw the phone in the microwave for 5 minutes. Then, punch the next person that enters in the face and jack their shit and head to Mexico(pick me up on the way if you don't mind). [thumbsup]

If we have to, we can Thelma and Louise ourselves off the cliff(no f***ing way I'm holding your hand though).

Second thought screw that, they're after you so you can Evel Knevel that shit on your own. Sorry.
We wouldn't be holding hands at that point.

LMAO ! I swear it hasn’t been 20 minutes since I made my last Dipshit Biden reference on this site . And now its all wonky and won’t load the the full page and starts and stops at random moments, I swear if the Feds have nothing better to do my back lawn needs mowin, that would be more productive than meme fingering my 70 yr old ass. Canada internet, coming soon to a computer near you!

Same here on my IPad.
I logged out, cleared history, restarted the IPad, and logged back in. No change
Mine wouldn’t let me log out. I could see the icons at the top but they were bricked. Had to minimize and swipe away the page, then restart all. Hasn’t happened again today since I backed out of that funny pic and video thread.

Back
Top Bottom