Anyone got a laser engraver and use it for stippling?

I have a few lasers, are you looking to buy one to do it yourself? I have not tried stippling with mine yet.
I'm looking at getting one in the future. Been waiting for the new Commarker B6 60w MOPA to hit kickstarter. I have zero laser experience, I'm only going with this one from all of the research I've been doing.

Check out Talon Wraps. Work well and non-permanent. I have them on most of my glocks. Diff textures available.
So i have some stair tape and talon grips on some of my guns.

But if look at like a kimber mako or a cr920 where your support thumb rests i can never find anything like what's on those guns

But i want them on my sig macros lol

@bsimardjr has a few lasers. I don't know if he has used them for stippling however I'm sure he will share his thoughts on the subject.

I saw Bob last night and asked him about this. He does have a laser that can be used for stippling. That said he has never done it and really has no interest in learning on someone else's firearm.

I saw Bob last night and asked him about this. He does have a laser that can be used for stippling. That said he has never done it and really has no interest in learning on someone else's firearm.
I keep reading like you need a fiber laser...but i feel like that would be for slide work

Idk i may just grab a sig frame and a cheap one and see

So i have some stair tape and talon grips on some of my guns.

But if look at like a kimber mako or a cr920 where your support thumb rests i can never find anything like what's on those guns

But i want them on my sig macros lol

Stock image I just grabbed from google, arrow added. Yeah, I could see lazer engraving, I don't see other good way to do that. Soldering iron's gonna make a mess.

1719582535357.png

I have a spare 320 frame if hie wants to play with it

I honestly got the feeling he wasn't interested. He has a few lasers and he is trying to get a business up and running. I believe he is primarily interested in cranking out orders that consist of a lot of pieces. He did all the NES travel coffee mugs and he also did a batch of similar ones for WSA. The first batch he did for WSA sold out in a few days and know we ordered like 50 more. He did some work engraving trophies/plaques for WSA and I'm trying to hook him up to do all the trophies for a big IDPA match in the fall.

@jkelly1229

@jkelly1229
Yeah but don't you want to like try it yourself?

300 bucks is a lazer engraver and 500 rounds of 9mm

Back
Top Bottom