• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone have .500S&W in metro west?

Just got a new toy — because why not. I have no ammo for it. I intend it to be a talking piece occasional range toy. Anyone in metro west have .500S&W ammo? The places that ship behind enemy lines are out.

Just got a new toy — because why not. I have no ammo for it. I intend it to be a talking piece occasional range toy. Anyone in metro west have .500S&W ammo? The places that ship behind enemy lines are out.
Larry’s got some in stock and currently free shipping. Limit of 2 boxes of underwood ammo.

I’m in Westwood. If you want to swing near by at a dunks or something I have a 20 round box of Hornady 500 S&W MAG 500 gr FP XTP you can have.

I’m back to work in the office so DM me and we can set up a time for you to pick it up.

It’s not a lot of ammo but it’s all I have.

Let me know.

View attachment 607742

View attachment 607744
I may take you up on that -- I'll keep it in mind and see if we can figure something out next time I'm heading down that way.
I’m direct with underwood
Are you local/do you have a shop locally? Would you recommend just reaching out to underwood?

Thanks!

Not looking for a ton,

I'd be surprised if I put a few boxes through this thing a year. Mainly got it cause the price was right and its a fun gun to show people, because its so goofy.

Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom