Anyone have a lead on where to get ammo? This is getting ridiculous

So 723 x 3.4 = 212,000

So total weight, with the packaging is somewhere around 212k pounds.

Damn, I thought it would weigh a lot less to be honest.

Not really seeing that highlighted calculation. And I'm reasonably certain that floor would be having a hard time holding the weight of approximately two M1 tanks somehow balanced on top of each other in a 4'x4' square. ;)

A 124 grain 9x19 cartridge weighs about .45 oz all-in, so there's about 35.6 of them in a pound. 87,000 of them would weigh about 2450 pounds. Toss in a hundred pounds or so for the packaging and pallet.

I'm not seeing Greg's math either. Based on previous measured weights, it's about ~27lb per 1k 9mm.
So 88 * 27 = 2376lb + packaging and pallet. Which is similar to what Toast calculated.

Still a lot of weight, but easily lifted by a forklift

I'm not seeing Greg's math either. Based on previous measured weights, it's about ~27lb per 1k 9mm.
So 88 * 27 = 2376lb + packaging and pallet. Which is similar to what Toast calculated.

Still a lot of weight, but easily lifted by a forklift

You're math is all kinda messed up.

That pallet of 9mm weighs around 212k lbs, including the packaging, a forklift can't move it.

You're math is all kinda messed up.

That pallet of 9mm weighs around 212k lbs, including the packaging, a forklift can't move it.

Not sure how you get "there" even if each case of ammo was 30 pounds there are only 80 cases on the whole pallet. That's only 2400 lbs. That's like industrial
heavy but not retard grade heavy.

Not sure how you get "there" even if each case of ammo was 30 pounds there are only 80 cases on the whole pallet. That's only 2400 lbs. That's like industrial
heavy but not retard grade heavy.
it is not that heavy at all. max pallet shipping weight is 4600lbs.

I thought it was really obvious lol
Not saying it was a good joke....but the random numbers and bad math you put up there should have been obvious as absurdities. I love our NES geeks who get worked up and fact check the accuracy of a guess on the weight of a pallet of 9mm. I’ve been entertained. Well done.

So total weight, with the packaging is somewhere around 212k pounds.

Damn, I thought it would weigh a lot less to be honest.
... I'm reasonably certain that floor would be having a hard time holding the weight of approximately two M1 tanks somehow balanced on top of each other in a 4'x4' square. ;)
Never go into the sub-basement of an LGS when ammo is being delivered.

jesus christ.... I have like 2 cases of that shit maybe I should sell it now.... [rofl] it would be $880 profit. And I didn't buy it when it was really cheap, either.

I was at the Sig Shop yesterday and they have a ton of 9mm. Legit. 2 box limit at $16.95 a piece if I remember correctly, they have hollow point as well. Saw some 300 Blackout too.
you think that'd last until tomorrow? how was their inventory on mpx and mcx pistols? have to imagine anything with a brace is selling like hot cakes right now...

you think that'd last until tomorrow? how was their inventory on mpx and mcx pistols? have to imagine anything with a brace is selling like hot cakes right now...
Well there has been long lines with them shuffling ammo only people in an out so hard to tell. We randomly went there yesterday around 3 ish and no line and a few hundred boxes of ammo were on the racks. I saw both MCX and MPX on the wall but not a clue if they have that in stock or not

Back
Top Bottom