• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

anyone have experience with these basepads for glock 43

Seeing as the 43 hasn't been placed on the EOPSS list yet, I doubt it.
But good luck to anyone who bought one in MA already, and I hope they don't get caught.

But good luck to anyone who bought one in MA already, and I hope they don't get caught.

You mean hopefully the shop(s) doesn't get caught...

Last edited:
[rofl]

On a serious note. Taran makes good stuff and their customer service is top notch. I was just talking with them the other day. They told me they've sold tons of these already. I'll be picking up some for mine.

I think he was talking about possessing a G43 because it's not on the EPISS list! I know that's not the name , but F off MA, leave us alone.

this.
I just pissed my pants on that comment, Hope you don't caught..LOL..You can't be serious?
about the baseplates, they look well made but at 30 a pop i'll pass

I think he was talking about possessing a G43 because it's not on the EPISS list! I know that's not the name , but F off MA, leave us alone.
Possession or purchase is not an offense; sale is. The buyer does not have to worry about "not getting caught".

this.
I just pissed my pants on that comment, Hope you don't caught..LOL..You can't be serious?
about the baseplates, they look well made but at 30 a pop i'll pass
price drops to $25 for the +1 amd $35 for the +2 if you buy more than one...I'm sure a few of us could work together for the lower price...or wait for magguts to come out with one

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom