Anyone know of an app to track firearm usage and round count?

Cuz

NES Member
Just wondering if anyone is aware of any IOS apps that can be used to track a firearms usage. I’m mostly interested in some sort of logbook that lets you enter a Date, rounds fired, and notes. Similar to the many vehicle maintenance and gas mileage trackers already out there.

I want to track rounds between cleanings, and parts replacements and things like that, as well as failures that occur so that if I start getting light strikes at the 5,000 round mark, I know to change springs at 4,000 rounds.

Thanks.

Just wondering if anyone is aware of any IOS apps that can be used to track a firearms usage. I’m mostly interested in some sort of logbook that lets you enter a Date, rounds fired, and notes. Similar to the many vehicle maintenance and gas mileage trackers already out there.

I want to track rounds between cleanings, and parts replacements and things like that, as well as failures that occur so that if I start getting light strikes at the 5,000 round mark, I know to sell it in the classifieds at 4,000 rounds.

Thanks.
Fify

Absolutely, Excel would work, but I was looking for a caned app. Excel would also work to track your vehicle’s history too, but there are 100’s of apps for that.

I see one app “Gun Log SPC”. Is anyone familiar with that?

Firearms Utilization Metric:

1) is it cold? If yes, needs to be shot more
2) Is it clean? If yes, it needs to be shot more
3) Are all the parts attached? If yes, "Lightly used" in the classifieds
4) Is there any rifling left in the bore? If yes, "Low round count" in the classifieds

Mantis has a rail mounted device that can help you do this and will track your speed and accuracy too:

Back
Top Bottom