• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone know where to find ammo cans in quantity?

I want to find ammo cans/crates as I have to move some ammo. Any ideas on local places that might have them at a reasonable price?

where are you? how big?

FS usually has some. The surplus place in West Boylston usually has a good stock of 50 cal boxes for $12-13/ea. Bananas in Kingston also has been known to carry them.

I always buy mine at the Army Barracks store in Salem, NH. They usually have a couple dozen on the floor in various sizes for about $6 each. I love that store.

I think we need another group buy!!!

Having run the last two ammo can buys all I can say is:
f1827127.jpg

The best was helping out in some of the distribution for one of the group buys.

I met Jamie (snowjoker) at Star Drive In right off route 140 and we unloaded wooden crates full of ammo cans from his jeep into my truck. They were clearly stamped "cartridges small arms" on them and people just stood and watched with these F'ed up looks on their faces.[laugh]

The best was helping out in some of the distribution for one of the group buys.

I met Jamie (snowjoker) at Star Drive In right off route 140 and we unloaded wooden crates full of ammo cans from his jeep into my truck. They were clearly stamped "cartridges small arms" on them and people just stood and watched with these F'ed up looks on their faces.[laugh]

Will somebody +1 rep sks ray for me? I don't think I can do that with my mobile! [Grin]

Sent from my chimney using smoke signals.

Yeah, Rob was key on those buys.

I had around 90 in my pickup for distribution the first time. Just wished they were full. Presently working on that. Lol

Sent from the Hyundai of the droids, the Samsung Replenish, using Tapatalk.

Kittery Trading post has a pallet of 50 cal ammo cans for $10 each right now.

they also have 40mm cans for about $14.

Back
Top Bottom