Anyone know where to get Unicorn Droppings (primers) for non ass rape pricing?

I just spoke with customer support in the live chat and they said my order has been received and will be fulfilled
Damn. I tried that and they didn't give me an answer. I got my email confirmation at 9:10 which seems to be early enough among the crowd. I'll bug them on chat again. They hate me.

Edit: they told me I have to call. 43 customers ahead of me. Probably all asking the same thing.

They canceled one order for 2k. Back on hold for the second order of 1 case...

Last edited:
So I ef'd up and had three orders. They canceled one for 2k and allocated/fulfilled 2 for 5k each lol.

I spoke to Beverly(?) On the phone and they needed to confirm my billing address. She told me both cases are all set and they scrapped the smaller order.

I owe a friend a favor, so one case to him.

They must have gotten in a huge shipment.

Last edited:
I missed out on the various primer 'drops' but will try to plug in tomorrow.

If anyone scores LRP's or LPP's for NES distribution please let me know.

I have lrp that I bought here. I can let go of a 1k or 2k its older stock I paid $60 a k let me know

I might have some extra LPP after next week too. I'm trading some LRP for some and will likely have an extra 1k or so.
Awesome. Good to know and thanks. I'm NW of Worcester so a bit of a hike to your locations, but I've made the trip to buy stuff from Andrew in Gloucester. Might be a while so don't hold for me. I'll probably be heading to Louisiana to take care of family for a week or two. For now I'm burning through LPP Magnums which are OK for 10mm but not ideal for other calibers. LRP's are what I use the most.

Awesome. Good to know and thanks. I'm NW of Worcester so a bit of a hike to your locations, but I've made the trip to buy stuff from Andrew in Gloucester. Might be a while so don't hold for me. I'll probably be heading to Louisiana to take care of family for a week or two. For now I'm burning through LPP Magnums which are OK for 10mm but not ideal for other calibers. LRP's are what I use the most.
They will be here of you need them.

Couldn't be bothered at that price. I remember the good old days when Larry wouldn't do this to us...

Matt after taking over as CEO knowing Larry wouldn't increase prices....

356zn0.png

Last edited:
The CCI SRP were very expensive and my cart froze like others mentioned. Interestingly, I kept checking and they put up Winchester SRP that almost seemed reasonable. With hazmat and shipping still crazy, but I'm at work all day so online is still my best option. This is the first one i've been able to get in months, so hopefully showing it is getting better.

I don't think BPS/Cabelas can increase prices by too much. Maybe a corporate thing. I got 1k federals from BPS for $50. CCIs were cheaper when I saw someone get them there too. You got a very good price.

Got plenty of them for my 38 and 357. Just scored a bunch of 357 158 gr flat nose plated lead slugs. Only a 100 357 new brass left so I'll load to 38 spec ratings. Might beenough to finish off my 5 gal pail of 38 once fired brass. With what I have loaded and my stock of 38 spec. factory I'll never finish shooting in my lifetime. With the arthritic hands my limit is only 20-25 rnds a range trip. At 78 yoa my son will have a blast after they bbq my Polish arse. Stay well all ............. Stash

That was a fast one. Site blew up. Their own fault for dropping them all at once lol.

I didn't get any. 1k limit there I believe.

I have 2 shipments coming in today. Got my first ram shipment yesterday. Next two come in any time now.

Edit: showed while I was typing. This case is going to a friend.

Also, it looks like Nachos is back up and running and they actually still had some and inwas wrong. It's a 5k limit.

20210324_142628.jpg

Last edited:
I was tied up at jobsites today and missed all the primer drops.
Not much of a drop. Immediately, the site crashed. Few scraps left over once it went back online, but mainly LRP from what I saw.

My last job site I was on involved sitting next to a frozen over waterfall, watching for fish swimming below the ice. A nice setting to wait on primer drops.

Cabelas in Berlin, (2) LRM primers and a ton of 223 and 556 today.

They also HAD one box of SRM primers. I've had more success with random cabelas stops than the damn internet.

Wish I was close enough to drop in randomly. I need to pick up some LPP since I keep converting them from primers to 45 ACP. The RF 100 has been a serious boon to my productivity in that regard.

Wish I was close enough to drop in randomly. I need to pick up some LPP since I keep converting them from primers to 45 ACP. The RF 100 has been a serious boon to my productivity in that regard.
I’ll be at an IDPA match at Harvard on Saturday. If you’re around we could probably meet up during or after the match and I can toss you 1000 LPP.

Back
Top Bottom