• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone know where to get Unicorn Droppings (primers) for non ass rape pricing?

Larry wont ship BP what am I missing is there a way to up load ltc or am I out of luck
Interesting. I just tried it myself and it wont let me checkout either. I suggest calling them and maybe they'll let you place the order over the phone? I know I have to do this with another big online vendor similar to Larry....except he goes by Pete....

I went to the dark side. I had given away some primers to someone who said they were out and I immediately saw them for sale afterwards. Left a bad taste, so I decided to stop giving away my extras.

I put some up for sale for a decent price and a bunch of people offered way more than I had asked for, just to get them, so I had to follow that price adjustment.

Still less than what I see in the classifieds, but more than I wanted to sell them for.

I ended up calculating out how many rounds I realistically shoot and decided that I don't need thousands of SPP since I'm only loading .38spl for a J-frame and cut way down on that inventory. I have more primers for it than I've ever shot in the 7 years of owning it...

I just ordered a .45 colt rifle though, so I'm keeping my LPP bricks. I probably also bought too many LRP, but I'll hold on to them too.

Second hand info says that primers are showing up intermittently at Cabela's (East Hartford) for $50ish a brick. No doubt limited purchases. You shouldn't need any CT permission to buy primers, but who knows what store policies may have been amended due to the panic? I'd call ahead, if you have to travel more than 15 minutes.

I had given away some primers to someone who said they were out and I immediately saw them for sale afterwards. Left a bad taste, so I decided to stop giving away my extras.
Yes, that is a bit underhanded, but some have no problem exploiting another's generosity.

I was convinced they didn't even have them in stock. I messaged them via the chat, and they did say they had them but sold out

Back
Top Bottom